IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

I wish Umami's burgers were like 15 % bigger because I always need slightly more than one.

Granted, I haven't dipped into any pork belly. I probably couldn't eat more than one of those.

I wish Umami's burgers were like 15 % bigger because I always need slightly more than one.

Granted, I haven't dipped into any pork belly. I probably couldn't eat more than one of those.

That's why u get the truffle cheese fries my friend ;)

not a burger:

R9YlM.jpg

pizza with meatballs, pepperoni, mixed peppers, black olives, jalapeños and anchovies. was very nice.

Edited by BCM

Guest bitroast

@BCM amazing!

While we're currently on pizza, here's a photo cajun chicken pizza (Chicken + Spanish Onions + Green Capsicum + Mushrooms + Jalapeños + Spicy Tomato Salsa base + Peri-Peri sauce.)

Chicken-Cajun.jpg

@BCM amazing!

While we're currently on pizza, here's a photo cajun chicken pizza (Chicken + Spanish Onions + Green Capsicum + Mushrooms + Jalapeños + Spicy Tomato Salsa base + Peri-Peri sauce.)

Chicken-Cajun.jpg

P4vJr.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a burger on tv that I'm going to attempt. Cheeseburger with fried egg and instead of buns... Two grilled cheese sandwiches!

c6e4d813-f67a-d268.jpg

Shitty pic from dinner last night, but this is a burger from the Counter with the following options: 1/3 lb beef patty, medium rare, on big English muffin, Danish blue cheese (aka Skrillex Blue), sauteed onions, roasted Anaheim chillies, baby spinach, and roasted garlic aioli sauce.

Looks like a mess but it was tasty.

Last burger before this was slumming it at In-N-Out a few months back, standard double meat and double cheese: Still ok for cheap and fast (although it's not very fast?) but still way overrated:

c6e4d813-fb0c-1953.jpg

Edited by baph

Guest Iain C

Picture isn't great - girlfriend's phone camera - but this is something I whipped up last night. It's fried tempeh with a strawberry/balsamic vinegar glaze, some new potatoes and mangetout.

AzZaZrECQAEQCyY.jpg

Edited by Iain C

i had a big mac meal and it was fuckin wank :(

Dude. Newsflash. You live in the UK.

Stay away from McDonalds and eat fish and chips instead. It's your birth-right, for chrissakes.

aye but my GF wanted a free olympics glass that u get w/ a large meal so thought it would be a nice treat lol :/ i was incorrect. If im in the burgin' mood i reckon making my own is probably a better idea

e: mustard on burgers rules

Edited by RichieBees

Probably the most depressing burger I've had for years. Had to have a bbq in the weather we had today and ran out of chicken so had to get last minute Tesco's Finest burgers. What a sorry state it was.

DSC_0058.jpg

Probably the most depressing burger I've had for years. Had to have a bbq in the weather we had today and ran out of chicken so had to get last minute Tesco's Finest burgers. What a sorry state it was.

DSC_0058.jpg

might have been alright if you used 2 or 3 burgers in each bun... also, where's the cheese?

Guest narkeworld

DSC_0058.jpg

the bread bbq!