IGNORED

Otto von Schirach - Supermeng

Redruth

"Not Superman, Supermeng!"

Born in the bermuda triangle Supermeng aka Otto von Schirach uses his super powers to create music to save earth and galaxies far and near from the Annunaki reptilian order.

Only a genetically enhanced super human like Supermeng is able to defeat the Annunaki reptilian order, most feared by an anonymous group of aliens, who over the years kept experimenting with Supermeng to make him stronger, wiser and completely fearless.

A secret fluid injected into his third eye (procedure documented on the album cover) does make the difference between Otto von Schirach and Supermeng.

For the first time ever Otto now tells the story of Supermeng. 12 songs like fairy tales from a different galaxy, illustrate the every day life of a super human. The sex, drugs and mengstep, as well as the dangers lurking around every corner.

Listen on Soundcloud.com

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet can't wait.

His next release was supposed to be on PlanetMu, hence his touring with Venetian Snares. It was even in the Planet Mu news that he was supposed to have a new one this year.

Must have fallen through!

Oh hell yeah! OTTO von schirach is my meng!!!

i seen him like 8times live now flol, still blows me away everytime!

he made some of the sickest tracks i ever heard and spine serpents of sperm islands is one of my favorite albums ever!

absolute musick wizzard and gets the lady's pussy wet

it does not sound as though this will appeal to my taste but i'm reserving judgment. 8000 bc is really good, i've got the vinyls and they are pretty

Finally! I've been waiting for this for awhile. It's on Monkeytown too! It's gotta be good.

That's what I was thinking. Only a couple releases after MoM's Parastrophics. I'm hoping it's Oozing Bass Spasms Pt2 to be honest. That's a great album IMO.

Good news. I haven't listened to his stuff a longer time but was highly attracted by it when I entered IDM and breakcore many years ago.

On Monkeytown? Hopefully it makes all people scream like the MoM LP :music:

I think this is going to be a really good album. (I totally wouldn't mind a miami-bass throwback like in the sample)

You can clearly hear where the inspiration is coming from :happy:

• 1 month later...

Very entertaining LP from Otto, like it a lot more than other stuff. Always thought his more experimental stuff lacks good rhythms, which is not the case with Supermeng.

I like it too, it has some very good tracks !

Very entertaining LP from Otto, like it a lot more than other stuff. Always thought his more experimental stuff lacks good rhythms, which is not the case with Supermeng.

but did you listen to Oozing Bass Spasms ? Because it has a kind of similar vibe and this previous album is amazing. More straight forward than Supermeng in my opinion.

but its not out until august 3rd? Am I missing something?

• 2 weeks later...

yeah man thats the site that says it comes out august 3rd. It's only July 18th. I don't see any samples at the monkeytown site/your link.

I guess what I'm asking is how people can comment that its entertaining and not like his other stuff, when it's not even out yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived