IGNORED

summer beers

BCM

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be interested too. But like I said, I'm liable to die after 2 weisbiers.

no worries, maybe I could get one of those bike trailers and you can sit on the back once you have passed out lol

Guest RandySicko

Had a few yesterday with some caribbean jerk marinated sirloin tips ...a match made in Heaven. Great all around summer beer though. German beers are tough to top

franziskaner_hefeweiss_5002.jpg

Homebrewed IPA. I am a proud father of this beer.

Trader Joe's Bohemian Style Lager is really, really refreshing and easily poundable.

Homebrewed IPA. I am a proud father of this beer.

Trader Joe's Bohemian Style Lager is really, really refreshing and easily poundable.

:beer:

Just brewed up an IPA yesterday. It's happily fermenting away down in the basement.

I've yet to have a Magic Hat beer I was impressed with. They're not bad, but have all been pretty meh.

jack.jpg

Got through a 5 litre keg of this yesterday from my nearest brewery. They've got some very good stuff there. Quite a light tasting beer for the strength of it

Guest couch

I like to buy from local breweries because it is so much fresher. That and I get a growler from the breweries themselves. rarr!

Natty Greene's Southern Pale Ale

Foothills Brewing Hoppyium IPA, Seeing Double IPA or Torch Pilsner (I am a 5 minute walk from this place)

I know it's not like a huge list but when I have those two awesome places right here it's like why try other things. Just stick to local stuff. Pilsners and IPAs are what I drink year round. But in the coldest couple weeks of the year I may shift over to a really dark chocolatey beer.

Guest uptown devil

I've yet to have a Magic Hat beer I was impressed with. They're not bad, but have all been pretty meh.

agreed.

just opened a bottle of this:

jaKCj.jpg

been loving sours and reds this summer, this one is a delicious combination of the two. more for a rainy night than a warm summer day.

Not really a fan of tinned beer, in fact I try my best to avoid it.

Still been sinking the Desperados like their going out of fashion, maybe a mainstream beer but I love 'em. And so it seems does everyone else, as mine get nicked all the time!! Lol.

Pesky beer drinkers!

jack.jpg

Got through a 5 litre keg of this yesterday from my nearest brewery. They've got some very good stuff there. Quite a light tasting beer for the strength of it

this brewery is awesome, very good beer indeed.

Green Flash is a ridiculously consistent brewery. I need to drive down to San Diego and spend a weekend @ GF, Stone, and Ale Smith. Maybe I should just move to San Diego, see if the breweries need one of those...law-talking... guys.

Archived