IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
taq9s2.png

wut?

This is a joke referring to the fact that the text in the status update box before you click inside of it reads "What's going on, [your name]?" Not stupid, a bit funny actually.

One of my hippie friends is seeing this prick soon and posted this video. For masochists only.

He's like a bad impression of Buddy Wakefield.

taq9s2.png

wut?

This is a joke referring to the fact that the text in the status update box before you click inside of it reads "What's going on, [your name]?" Not stupid, a bit funny actually.

ahh got it. Thought she was channelling Clint Eastwood for a second there.

i don't have no insecurities...

do you actually care if i make fun of your lazy eye and lack of teeth and hillbilly hair???

If those were actual insecurities of mine, then by definition yes.

But since they're not, then no.

photo-12398.jpg?_r=1348530350

One of my hippie friends is seeing this prick soon and posted this video. For masochists only.

what the FUCK is that?

I wish I knew. I'm a glutton for punishment and had a look at his other videos and somehow this one is even worse.

what the FUCK is that?

I wish I knew. I'm a glutton for punishment and had a look at his other videos and somehow this one is even worse.

grated carrots!!

I'm going to be sick

Also is it just me, or are quotes fucked at the moment? I'm not seeing any frames for them. A few broken images too.

God look at the knobber in the green hoodie bobbing his head like a bell-end at about 1:06 in that video Keltoi just posted.

If we try to help everybody as he says, then the Earth will overpopulate and we don't have enough room for everybody and we'll 'have to' start using forests, but that's also our food... So we should just stop helping everybody on Earth for our own good...

My friend who has an 8 year old autistic son posted this:

"Andrew told me while eating dinner that when a person is gay it means they like their friend's butt and are proud of their weirdness. Oh my."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived