IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EleminoP

"Lol I'm not in any drama I'm just tired of a certain person being a dock toward me because he knows I'm a fun guy and can party more then he does"

My brother, just now:

"Well there u have it , getting hit in the nuts is ALOT worse than childbirth , not too mention u women choose too keep ur kids we would never choose too get kicked in the nuts ."

He seems to always use the wrong spelling for to/too, without fail.

There is a particular guy I am friends with on FB who is completely swimming in pseudo-scientific new-age gobbeldy-gook. Its seriously the highlight of my day to see some of the shit he posts such as ~~

"Just did the most awesome energetic experiment! I filled two glasses of water with tapwater,one marked with the words sweet,delicious and love the other with ticket gross. I let them sit for about 4 hours then removed the tags. I then took the positive one and projected an aditional ammount of ki/prana into it until I sensed it was charged. When my sister got home I asked her to taste/smell each one and choose the better of the two. It was a fast easy choice :D The negative one smelled very chemically and bad, the charged one gave off an extremely subtle inviting scent, nothing like tapwater. They also had very distinct tastes. One being very pure the other nasty. So cool!"

or videos like these with the saying "my next path" with the posting

lol

to everyone who is watching my posts, hi! also, blow me.

any replies?

only yours.. but it was meant for people outside of watmm. i figure, if people are going to be passive aggressive i might as well bitch directly at them. it's pleasing that way.

Archived