IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Hate When People Comment Or Post On Facebook Using Sentence Case..

Where the fuck does that come from? Takes so much more effort than to just type normally. Makes everything look like an emo song title. I think it annoys me even more than bad grammar/spelling.

NoT aS bAd Az WhEn AduLtS tYpE likE tHiz

"I can't wait to get home, feed my starving cats, poop and sleep."

"If I went into your dreams and stole the meatballs...I'm really sorry."

"Just a friendly reminder that if you don't support public libraries I'm afraid I will be forced to destroy you."

Guest abusivegeorge

Not so much write - but a chick called "linda DONG" just showed up on my people you may know list. lol

Linda Dong? Lenda Dong? Lend her a Dong? Lend her your vibrator.

She wants to borrow a vibrator.

from a former co-worker who is into weird new age shit and also a psytrance DJ

I think he's twigged to the fact that some of his stuff sounds ridiculous and is blatantly trolling people here, though. I mean... I hope so...

s8qlf.png

*jots it down*

This has 71,000 likes.

Long story short: The engine in my truck that I use to drive was depleted, the mechanic said he could fix the problem for about $500. I had some money to pay the $500, but that money was already put aside for a personal vow that I made to God. I made a vow that I would sow a seed of $900 to Him for His kingdom work. So I sowed that $900 seed the same week that my truck stopped running, and said a vehicle can wait, I’ll walk if I have to – God gone get His by all means! <<< Two weeks later, the revelation: I sowed a seed of $900 to God, and He blessed me with a new vehicle that I paid $0.00 for…

#OhBlessHisName!!!

483265_10151027008365896_925321894_n.jpg

Is he implying that the car appeared out of nowhere?

Lol at a mechanic charging $500 to fix a car that's just out of petrol.

Guest carthief

The crushing irony is that this thread verily resembles Facebook.

Excellent word choice/usage with "verily." Also, I don't know who JoJo Mayer is, but one of my favorite musicians quoted him - "I'm (something, something) with the frequency of JoJo Mayer..."

Friend me on FB dude! ;-)

*Edit - just remembered! It was "I'm hittin' switches with the frequency of JoJo Mayer, to (something something) the holes in your ozone layer...).

I'm guessing he's some kind of crazy sound guy?

^^^^^^^

I just woke up and I'm already bored.

This is the worst, its 2 pm now i woke up about 3 hours ago i have been bored since 1 pm i have like 11 hours before i go to bed and have nothing to do, i will be bored out of my mind for 11 hours.

lol

Guest kokeboka

A few weeks ago, this girl I've never seen before sent me a friend request. Since she's from the same uni as me, I accepted thinking she might be a friend of a friend or something. Everyday, several times a day, she posts stupid stuff on facebook about her ex, about love, life and your usual kitten-sleeping-on-a-pillow pics. She never once messaged me or lead me to find out why she added me out of the blue. She is by far the most active individual on my FB news feed, and she always produces the same kind of content. Initially I got annoyed and thought about unfriending or blocking her, but after a while I started thinking of her as a sociological experiment of sorts. There's bound to be something about human nature worth learning there. Something like a cross between shitmydadsays and Portugal's Got Talent.

Here's an excerpt of one of today's posts translated:

When some people have a totally different concept of what we are, we feel weird! Strangers to these people, and to ourselves to try to imagine the wrong picture they create of us...

I've never had facebook. I went through a nasty breakup on Myspace from 2004-2005 and it only inflamed my crazy state with pictures and status updates.

But I am very curious to see the bullshit all my friends and half friends and crushes from HS post. Like really really curious. I know if I joined now I would be on it obsessively for the next week.

My lil joke is that im "saving myself from facrbook for marriage". So then I can post all the "look at our dinner-look at the work on the deck-look at the home theater set up-here's where we went on vacay!" (what i imagine a lot of pics are about)

Archived