IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest unteleportedman

If I were a parent I would save all the embarrassing updates my kid put up and take them out on the special occassion to keep the kid humble.

Like a baby book but for embarrassing adolescent moments.

If I were a parent I would save all the embarrassing updates my kid put up and take them out on the special occassion to keep the kid humble.

Like a baby book but for embarrassing adolescent moments.

I am glad that I had my formative years when there were no camera phones and social media.

haha, no terrible early teens tantrums on video forever, sounds great. All of my whining was perfectly justified and eloquently argued though, the perry mason of teenage blowups.

• 3 weeks later...

nJpxpuk.jpga lot going on here but I can't get over the bluky cat. The "inspirational" portion is strictly dandelion-based so it's really perplexing to me why a downy cat is appended on.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What in the fuck, this is fucking amazing, ahahaha..... Zooming up, the cat has so much mucous in its eyes, and the hardened mucous is making me imagine a scar and like mahahahahhaa..... whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaat

tumblr_mpg3v59N7m1spe5jlo1_500.jpg

YES

It looks as if Satan's getting crushed there, yeah, I mean YES.

Although surely there would need to be some mass immediately beneath Satan?

Maybe there's some glass or acrylic there? I don't know, it's a bit vague to be honest.

Archived