IGNORED

Conspiracy theories

Guest chunky

Guest chunky

There's no conspiracy too insane for this thread.

Let's start with the Iraq, Afghanistan wars. Looks like we're trying to surround Iran before going to war with them.

Middle-East-map.gif

Next take a look at Egypt and Syria, which both border Israel. Looks like Israel are paying armed groups to destabilise these countries so they can expand the borders of Israel into the whole of the middle east. More krazy konspiracies next time folks!

A friend of mine once told me that Eyjafjallajökull, the Icelandic volcano that caused a chaos a couple of years ago, didn't actually erupt, but that it was an excuse to empty the airspace so someone (can't remember who he said it was...?) could test out a new airplane/drone or something like that.

A friend of mine once told me that Eyjafjallajökull, the Icelandic volcano that caused a chaos a couple of years ago, didn't actually erupt, but that it was an excuse to empty the airspace so someone (can't remember who he said it was...?) could test out a new airplane/drone or something like that.

i heard this but i heard it was a huge ufo mothership

A man in an Elmo costume once told me that the banking industry, the institutions that accepts deposits and channels those deposits into lending activities, aren't run by regular people (can't remember who he said it was...?), but by some sort of neo-Zionist conspiracy to subjugate the gentiles or something like that.

Edited by roasty

i heard this but i heard it was a huge ufo mothership

tumblr_lq4b1ox8Gm1qht847.gif

Some guy on the metro told me that clothing companies give away free shit to celebs, to make teens wanting their shit for cash.

also that our identities were thought throu and constructed by guys living in houses belonging to the sky.

also that a fastfood chain is getting paychecks from opec for inventing xxl menues, so the population burns more gasoline for transportation.

He told me that in Africa (where he came from) his dad is a tribe king, I wanted to ask at what age he had his first ak-47 but had to go off...

During the London 2012 olympics there will be a test for an upcoming alien arrival, the aliens of course coming to enslave humanity (apart from those in the upper echelons of humanity who sold us out to them). We've been planning for this with smaller things to make our minds prepared. Such as the olympic mascots, which just look like one eyed silver aliens. They are in fact subliminally preparing us for our new alien overlords.

I'd love to admit that I just made this one up but in fact it's a current conspiracy.

Some guy on the metro told me that clothing companies give away free shit to celebs, to make teens wanting their shit for cash.

This one is true and you can add professional athletes to that as well.

I heard that Oprah's waxer gets hazard pay because she has such thick bush it strains the persons arms when she's trying to wax her.

edit: I guess thats not really a conspiracy theory... or factual. and I never heard it either... srry

Edited by StephenG

Yeah of course! I actually just read a sort of memoir that Patton Oswalt wrote and there's one part where he talks about going to some MTV celebrity free shit retreat thing and how completely insane it is.

Guest Gary C

Of course it's true. It's one of the best things about being friends-with/related-to a celebrity. They give you all their free shit. I've got an Armani pair of jeans at home. No-one in their right mind would ever wear them, but I've got some.

also that our identities were thought throu and constructed by guys living in houses belonging to the sky.

also that a fastfood chain is getting paychecks from opec for inventing xxl menues, so the population burns more gasoline for transportation.

He told me that in Africa (where he came from) his dad is a tribe king, I wanted to ask at what age he had his first ak-47 but had to go off...

3 of these seem entirely plausible

Guest dese manz hatin

Not a conspiracy. I know 16 year old kids with pretty small scale fashion blogs that get free stuff from H&M and other brands to wear for precisely that reason.

9/11 was allowed to happen, obviously. Still interesting though.

There is no government, only a corporation, yep yep.

And the JFK assassination is fascinating as fuck.