IGNORED

Richard D. James Quotes

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember a video interview posted where he said something to the effect of "i don't think electronic music is something that should be talked about."

can someone please find that interview? i saw it here on watmm, but when i searched for it, nothing came up! maybe one of you remember. i know someone responded "well, we fucked that one up" in the thread. it was quite lol.

In an interview in 1996 with the german magazine Spex he said he likes the idea of stealing in Drum'n'Bass. Stealing things you couldn't produce yourself and arranging them in the way you like it.

"It sounds really arrogant, but my music's my favourite music ever. I prefer it to anyone else's"

Best quote ever :aphexsign::spiteful:

That's not arrogant. Many is the time on watmm that the thought has arisen and been agreed with, that we like what we do. Tis why we do.

edit: sorry am i being too serious, heh, i spose by this page things would have devolved/gotten more cool.

• 4 weeks later...
“Oh definitely, that’s why I haven’t made loads of music for like two years, because I’ve been shagging loads of girls.”

inspiring

top geezer

whattaman

whattaman

whattaman

whattamightygoodman

Sayitagainnow

rather than create a new thread about it, i'd just like to mention that i had a dream about richard. in the dream, though, he's the opposite of what i'd expect him to act like. he was cuddling into me and he asked me to move into his house. it was fucking weird

Archived