IGNORED

Today: Felix Baumgartner 36km stratosphere jump

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was shitting myself as he sat on the edge looking over. I'm surprised the parachute worked considering the size and no doubt mass of his balls.

that was...pretty fucking cool.

im psyched that he made it safely...was a bit worried when he talked about the foggy visor...

he was going like 800mph at one point, wasnt he?

i was thinking i would absolutely fucking try that....even if i died, what a way to go.

only one other human being in world history has witnessed what he has.

is that hottie his sister or his wife/gf?

lol oh you

anyway, really cool. my fav part was the casual landing on his feet!! Fucking incredible not so much for him alone but the mindblowing amount of thought and engineering that goes into things like this. i mean fuck i still can't understand how a radio works...

This is the closest my generation has witnessed something as cool as the moon landing. They better damn well land on Mars in my life time.

He should had hold off on pulling the parachute for a few seconds to beat Kittinger's record for longest free fall.

I find it somewhat humorous and encouraging that red bull is behind this. We're definitely entering the age of private space travel.

don't forget the spacex launch about a week ago, which was even more spacey than this.

This is the closest my generation has witnessed something as cool as the moon landing. They better damn well land on Mars in my life time.

He should had hold off on pulling the parachute for a few seconds to beat Kittinger's record for longest free fall.

does anyone know why he pulled it when he did? like, was he aware of the time, or perhaps did he just freak out? how exactly does he know when to pull it?

Archived