it does wonders my dude bro!

https://skullshaver.com/products/pitbull-gold-pro-head-and-face-shaver

Pitbull-GOLD-full-size-logo-5_1080x_78dd

Spoiler

except growing your hair back :trollface:

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 1

Just now, YEK said:

How do you manage to get it all when you do it yourself?

looks big on the pictures but it fits in the palm of your hand... it's very handy, don't even need to have a mirror pointing at the back of my head... shaving cream and you can feel it rubbing with your hands because it actual shaves almost like a razor... it's waterproof and doesn't do a mess at all... the hair stays inside and you wash it after... and it's easy af to tear it apart and put it back together... highly recommended... but you can only let your hair grow about 5mm or else it takes quite some time to get a clean shave... it might seems like it but I don't work for them though...:)

Edited by cruising for burgers

9 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

looks big on the pictures but it fits in the palm of your hand... it's very handy, don't even need to have a mirror pointing at the back of my head... shaving cream and you can feel it rubbing with your hands because it actual shaves almost like a razor... it's waterproof and doesn't do a mess at all... the hair stays inside and you wash it after... and it's easy af to tear it apart and put it back together... highly recommended... but you can only let your hair grow about 5mm or else it takes quite some time to get a clean shave... it might seems like it but I don't work for them though...:)

Haha. I might look into something like that, cheers. 

the horror.

from last month when my dad and step mom came to visit. super tired. doing my best Ron Desantis smile. cropped out the parental unit and Multnomah Falls in the background. 

k4NuGWL.jpg

• Like 8

6 hours ago, ignatius said:

the horror.

from last month when my dad and step mom came to visit. super tired. doing my best Ron Desantis smile. cropped out the parental unit and Multnomah Falls in the background. 

k4NuGWL.jpg

Oregon easily the most IDM of the 50 states

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...