IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

7 minutes ago, dingformung said:

dunno, i know a few tricks e.g. "the scissor", which means clinging onto the opponent with ur legs as if they were scissors but really hard, so u basically squeeze them until theyy scream and cry

i'd easily beat your "scissor" with my "rock" move, which basically consists of just sitting on the submissioned victim's face for an extended period of time... kinda like a rock.

edit: you're not ugly, sweety. just work on those delts a bit and grow some hair on your chest.

Edited by jaderpansen
  • Haha 1

what about "the paper" move

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

1 hour ago, diatoms said:

what about "the paper" move

it's actually the same as "the rock", only from the opponent's perspective, since s/he gets crushed as flat as a piece of paper.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

My wife took this pic monday after i got my wisdom tooth removed. Dentist told me to rinse with brandy or scotch so i did

IMG-20210514-WA0000.jpg

Haha:) I'm gonna get my two upper wisdom teeth out pretty soon

The bottom two are still in perfect condition

How painful was it? Any tips on recovery?

52 minutes ago, diatoms said:

Haha:) I'm gonna get my two upper wisdom teeth out pretty soon

The bottom two are still in perfect condition

How painful was it? Any tips on recovery?

it was no big deal realy, man is 80years old and yanked it out like it was nothing. No stiches, nothing. Just rave and rinse it with a brandy he said ?.

Only pain i felt was my head the next day cause i drank 2 much scotch

• Haha 2

How long is your hair Braintree?

might have to hold a contest

which watmm'r  has the longest locks

57 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

20210602_150235.jpg.9e06e19f93dbbbf71f4a52ed6245af55.jpg

why image is rotated. help computer

the pic is rotated 90 degrees to the left... are you by any chance a radical leftist? 

btw... your looks is at the midpoint between roberto benigni and zachary quinto; which is a good thing imo

Edited by xox