IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

9 minutes ago, xox said:

the pic is rotated 90 degrees to the left... are you by any chance a radical leftist?

either that or i'm 270 degrees rightwing. but those kinda numbers are exclusively reserved for ppl who think things started going wrong around the time the tectonic plates started cooling

• Farnsworth 1

we had the builders over the other day to fix something in the flat, two large Jamaican men. I've known them for like 3 years now, they came knocking on my door for some BANTZ.

Anyway when I hobbled out on my cane they lost their shit and more or less accused me of cultural appropriation "yo wass da pimp cane for?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i don't believe that stoned guy caught a fish that big, impossible even

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 6/2/2021 at 4:27 PM, xox said:

the pic is rotated 90 degrees to the left... are you by any chance a radical leftist? 

btw... your looks is at the midpoint between roberto benigni and zachary quinto; which is a good thing imo

55476F38-8F67-4644-97FB-1E0A13177153.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...