IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

just finished this music video the other day and released it today...

tell more! did you film it? edited it? cinematography? all you?

twas' a collaboration I directed and did the cinematography - then my 'business associate' co-directed and edited it :beer:

is it really film or you achieved that trough edit techniques? i really like it!

I painted another realistic dude. It's a slovenian famous person no one here has ever heard of lol

alj2.jpg

first I thought this is Martin Strel, but it really is that pedo guy, right? whatshisname?

just finished this music video the other day and released it today...

tell more! did you film it? edited it? cinematography? all you?

twas' a collaboration I directed and did the cinematography - then my 'business associate' co-directed and edited it :beer:

is it really film or you achieved that trough edit techniques? i really like it!

cheeerrs - tis' indeed film - super 8 at that...theres a few digital shots spliced in, but the majority is the super 8 footage

the downward stroke kind of looks like an ancient nail. Maybe you could have blood oozing out from the bottom point of it. (don't do this). I'm sure over time the G will gain more flourish.

Guest Jenga

Pattern Gaarg, amazing work both of ya.

Agree. Great stuff! Would love to see a few more sea monsters in that vein.

santa.gif

and some older stuff:

Peace on Earth[/size][/font]

Peace on Earth - Promo

Alee Hop Hop

some old shitty music I made a decade ago:

Sloot voor de deur

Plaap de Sereop

Edited by Zantman

Zantman, really great animation style.

Thanks! The 3d animation got me a job at a video game company, a decade ago. Though at the job interview the Art Director said my animation sucked. I must say I agree. If I look back, I can tell I had not so much patience and a sloooow iMac. But I had more fun with making those gif animations. I made more, but need to look them up one day. Though I am more in to Arti Farti stuff now, I miss making those silly animations.