IGNORED

121212 concert live (sandy fundraiser)

chaosmachine

bon jovi messed up his own song.

someone wanted to donate a million dollars and was cut off?

and that's only in the 10 or so minutes i've watched. fun!

‎12 things I learned from the 12/12/12 concert

1. bruce springsteen can count. a lot.

2. no one should wear a zippered leather shirt that is 4 sizes too small. not even you Jon Bon jovi.

3. watching roger waters sing 'money' in a $200 black t-shirt is priceless. c'mon man.

4. 12 old men in those same black t-shirts can not replace gilmore, mason and wright.

5. billy crystal's face looks like a catcher's mitt. sorry. he did have a really sweet blazer on though.

6. whoever was on the swear bleep control button was asleep at the wheel. thank fucking...silent spot...shit

7. the designers that worked on the logo, type and graphics deserve a raise. really well done.

8. governer christie may have (or defintely did) eat a large piece of the boardwalk

9. clapton is class. kept it simple and tight. killer rhythm section.

10. alicia keys lyrics are definitely written by a collective horde of trapped and imprisoned 8 year old children. cliche does not even begin to describe them (the lyrics, not the enslaved children)

10-A. kanye is so awful. I mean beyond awful. the fact he was wearing a skirt is not even a talking point. I hope guru, tupac, rza, mca, q-tip, ghostface, eminem, easy and del didn't see that. but those 25,000 white people at MSG did.

10-2. Brian Williams? is definitely the whitest person I've ever seen. and he hates cats. jerk.

10-D listen chris martin, there is only one thom yorke. there will only ever be one thom yorke. just stop. you have your money, your american celebrity wife and an accent. that's enough. you even played with one of thom's idols. and Chris mazza's alternate lyrics to that would blow your face off. (I thought I heard you gagging..,) good day to you too.

10-Db. Quentin Tarantino can do, say and wear what ever the fuck he wants.

11. my stubborness/gin kept me up through that whole entire thing just to see paul.

12. paul mccartney is still the fucking man.

Archived