IGNORED

Relationship Advice...

Guest appleneon8

i miss having a relationship more often than not these days tbh, also fear of being left on the shelf creeping in slowly but surely... gladly this thread delivers embitterment in spades, thanks watmm!

3 minutes ago, dingformung said:

That's both assumptive and prescriptive. You don't know anything about his motifs and yet your health care worker ego causes you to ascribe attributes to him that you just pulled out of your ass, such as "maturity". 

Agree! But this is internet, it’s best I could do! Can’t you give me a credit for that pls? I imagined the most positive and healthiest reason so my response was hopefully both supportive and educative.

p.s. Are you thinking about my ass a lot? 

31 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I have already liked your post yesterday, but just out of pity for such a terrible post.

I do think about your ass a lot. Your soft ass lips. I want them on mine. Let's rub our rosette shaped anuses together

finally some romance in here.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I have already liked your post yesterday, but just out of pity for such a terrible post.

Ok! This is not good! It seems that you felt it as a criticism directed to you and you couldn’t hold it anymore so you had to return to say something against it, didn’t you? 

36 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I do think about your ass a lot. Your soft ass lips. I want them on mine. Let's rub our rosette shaped anuses together

This is much better ding-man! You finally allowed your emotional side to come to the foreground! 

Edited by xox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, xox said:

Few weeks!? After two days id say to her “can’t you just punch me in the face pls?”

Rookie numbers.. One time a woman told me to not speak to her for two months.

7 minutes ago, xox said:

This is much better ding-man! You finally allowed your emotional side to come to the foreground! 

You can't spell analyse without eyes, and it is my eyes which I laid on you since the first time we met here on WATMM. I cherish this moment ❤️

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dingformung said:

You can't spell analyse without eyes, and it is my eyes which I laid on you since the first time we met here on WATMM. I cherish this moment ❤️

Ma man! ❤️

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

Very specific.

what happened after the two months?

I think she finally contacted me after 3 or 4 months. I was busy with other things.

I really should not be dishing out relationship advice to be honest.

19 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

please do not attempt to own me for this post

A sad, lonely, middle-aged man who is disillusioned by relationships suddenly starts finding teenagers more and more interesting and with increasing frequency catches himself obsessively browsing their social media profiles. The FBI AI just flagged you for further investigation. Who knows what else they will find?

19 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

the teens fascinate me. and so much of what i see is a combination of "just want to get my pussy railed by spongebob" with "i am the most depressed person in existence." this is dating, to me.

Spoiler

b54fbc82643ae352efa4cd108bef741f9ae6ae5d

(nnnnnnnnnnsfw)

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, dingformung said:

A sad, lonely, middle-aged man who is disillusioned by relationships suddenly starts finding teenagers more and more interesting and with increasing frequency catches himself obsessively browsing their social media profiles. The FBI AI just flagged you for further investigation. Who knows what else they will find?

Reveal hidden contents

b54fbc82643ae352efa4cd108bef741f9ae6ae5d

(nnnnnnnnnnsfw)

i have never been more viciously attacked. the authorities of several countries have been notified. 

• Burger 1

those reptile bastards have already taken everything else away in the last year, they're not going to take away my navel gazing amateur philosophy posting now too

unless its xtro, that guy's okay

1 hour ago, Alcofribas said:

i will continue playing music, reading books and lifting weights like a true Loser King until my last days imo

was totally with you until the "lifting weights" part

19 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

As a heterosexual guy I feel pretty safe.  But I'd be a prime target in the gay scene, being a little birdlike guy with such a sweet, sweet ass/mouth.

One of my gay colleagues once looked me up and down and told me I must have an arsehole like a baby mouse's ear. Honestly the best compliment I've ever received.

• Haha 2
  • Burger 1

22 minutes ago, zero said:

was totally with you until the "lifting weights" part

you have to combat depression with the schwarzenegger method dude. 

my relationship to suicide is me lifting weights, looking in the mirror and yelling “do it now! Kill me now I’m here!”

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

you have to combat depression with the schwarzenegger method dude.

dunno if srs but working out certainly does help from my experience. integral part of "le souci de soi" imo.

Edited by jaderpansen
  • Like 2

the sadboy to healthgoth pipeline

Spoiler

nah for real tho the gym being closed for six months is by far the worst thing that happened to me in the last year. praise jesus that it's opening back up in 11 days

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

the sadboy to healthgoth pipeline

Hide contents

nah for real tho the gym being closed for six months is by far the worst thing that happened to me in the last year. praise jesus that it's opening back up in 11 days

You should buy an exercise bike, seriously.