Are you on the Autism Spectrum?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. What was your score?

• 0 - 10
    • 11 - 22
    • 23 - 31
    • 32 - 50

The Real meaning of this test

0 - 10 = Pretty cool dude (a club whore if you are a girl #Misogyny)
11 - 22 = Move to the suburbs, have kids, work in a factory and die of a heart attack at age 65, you are not autistic enough for a creative carrer
23 - 31 = Austictic enough for a creative career (maybe design pamphlets for the local church), you'll be capable of finding love , don't be surprise if that love is either fake/doll/animal/corpse
32 - 50 Get ready for a life of solitude, no amount of creative output will be enough to satisfy loneliness, most likely to commit suicide.

Edited by YO303

The Real meaning of this test

0 - 10 = Pretty cool dude (a club whore if you are a girl #Misogyny)

11 - 22 = Move to the suburbs, have kids, work in a factory and die of a heart attack at age 65, you are not autistic enough for a creative carrer

23 - 31 = Austictic enough for a creative career (maybe design pamphlets for the local church), you'll be capable of finding love , don't be surprise if that love is either fake/doll/animal/corpse

32 - 50 Get ready for a life of solitude, no amount of creative output will be enough to satisfy loneliness, most likely to commit suicide.

lol you think you know things about people

I bet Goiter Sanchez would score really high on this.

My girlfriend insists that I'm autistic, so she got excited that I scored as highly as i did. But for every trait i have that would fall into that category I've got a couple that would be quite uncharacteristic of an autist. I've just got a few eccentricities.

I always struggle with these tests because for about a third of the questions im thinking "yeah but what if". I'm often looking for an 'it depends' or an 'i dont know' option.

Guest Lucy Faringold

as with all of these box-ticking medical questionnaires, there are always mitigating factors in every person's history and psychological makeup that make them inherently unreliable.

I'm not autistic. i'm autastic, you fucks.

i would argue schizophrenia is more beneficial to a creative career than autism. I mean look at philip k dick, guy's awesome

You can't get shit done when you are sticking your dick in electrical outlets.

i would argue schizophrenia is more beneficial to a creative career than autism. I mean look at philip k dick, guy's awesome

My cousin is schizo and he pulled out his eye with a ballpoint pen.

• Like 1