IGNORED

Frank Ocean bombs at Grammys

LimpyLoo

Carrie Underwood, all American "good ole girl" and singer of "Jesus Take The Wheel" wore a fucking $31 million dollar necklace.

what?

>$31 million dollar necklace.

.... what?

$31

million

dollar

necklace.

what?

LOL!

best spoiler breakdown of 2013 thus far

it's definitely an image thing putting him at ZOMG #1 ALBUM on a bunch of lists for Channel Orange, but assuming he's actually doing the heavy lifting for the songwriting I reckon he's got his best work ahead of him.

personally I hope he gets all disillusioned with the music industry and does a Swordfishtrombones.

yeah i can see him doing some good music in the future

Carrie Underwood, all American "good ole girl" and singer of "Jesus Take The Wheel" wore a fucking $31 million dollar necklace.

what?

>$31 million dollar necklace.

.... what?

$31

million

dollar

necklace.

what?

LOL!

best spoiler breakdown of 2013 thus far

I'll hook her up with a pearl necklace for free.

She didn't buy the necklace she rented it, or it was given to her to wear, or she was paid to wear it

Nobody wears anything they personally own there

Well, I think they keep the dresses. (Whether they paid for them is another question.)

Meh. He has a couple decently written songs but he's not the greatest singer himself. Hence why he was just a songwriter for a while before he got famous under his own name.

Edited by takeshi

• 8 years later...
3 hours ago, thumbass said:

Frank is the goat?‍♂️

1 hour ago, thumbass said:

I know right. If it's not your thing that's okay but he receives unnecessary hate here.

All i see is a totally bullshit praise written in stupid slang (calling anything remarkable genius worn out, so now everybody's the greatest ever) and some mildly critical comments almost a decade ago. This Ocean maggot received more than enough attention to guard him instead of concentrating on someone less fortunate.

• Haha 1