IGNORED

whitehouse uses dubstep to promote state of the union

chaosmachine

Guest nene multiple assgasms

that was about the worst dubstep tune I've ever heard. obama should make me secretary of dubstep; I just
wonder what the confirmation hearing would be like?

how embarrassing. I really hope that non-americans don't hear about this, and think that this represents the country. I mean, not only do we have a fucked up political system, but now the federal government is putting out ADHD dubstep ads in 2013. 2013.

when I saw this thread i imagined whitehouse to be William Bennett's project

and State of the Union to be this compilation I have which was evidently getting a second release

and I was wondering why William'd use dubstep

I love that no one really knows where this brostep tunes comes from, they just appear (or maybe they are so easy to make that any fucking idiot with a mac and 1 hour of time can make brostep). The only recognizable artists is skrillax but they never use his music for commercials and stuff.

Guest Aserinsky

when I saw this thread i imagined whitehouse to be William Bennett's project

and State of the Union to be this compilation I have which was evidently getting a second release

and I was wondering why William'd use dubstep

lol I was just about to post this, looks like you beat me to it :emotawesomepm9:

*wriggles like a fucking congressman*

Archived