IGNORED

do you eat KFC?

Guest yikes

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RadarJammer

No. Don't eat anything that doesn't sell what it actually offers, & there is too much ambiguity as to what actually goes into a KFC.

86nhG.jpg

what is this thread? is this where we all pat ourselves on the back for being healthy? kfc sucks compared to chick-fil-a.

You'd be lying to yourself if you thought that. They both equally suck.

A couple years back, when KFC hit Germany, my friends were totally into it and told me to go try it myself - I went there and made the mistake of ordering a "Zinger Burger" - that was actually one of the most terrible tasting things I've ever (partially) eaten. Flavor, look, consistency, everything was terrible.

Then a guy offered me some KFC wings two weeks ago - they were alright.

every act of killing or imprisoning of animals for the enjoyment of our species is perverted animal abuse if you apply the human norms to this, sure there are degrees of suffering but let's get real here.

I use to dig me some KFC like crazy when I was a kid. Can't do it since I lived in NYC and that one KFC/TacoBell was over-run with rats and the video was on the news. I think there may have been more than one, actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su0U37w2tws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGMEnP4iQh0

After seeing the picture of that bald chicken, I think I made the right choice.

I would break my sabbatical for a buiscut tho.

OH LAAAAWD THEYS RATS ON MA CHICKINS!!! :still eats it:

kfc/mcdonalds/arbys/pizza hut/BK are all places i try not to hit more than once/twice a year. love the taste/cost of all of them, obvious concerns about ethics and health though.

i do like wendys and i'll usually go there once/twice a month, and there is a BK right next to my work so i'll go there maybe once a month.

A couple years back, when KFC hit Germany, my friends were totally into it and told me to go try it myself - I went there and made the mistake of ordering a "Zinger Burger" - that was actually one of the most terrible tasting things I've ever (partially) eaten. Flavor, look, consistency, everything was terrible.

Then a guy offered me some KFC wings two weeks ago - they were alright.

lol, they must have done a number on your burger mate. Zinger is fucking tasty man

It's not a regular thing that I would go there, but last Friday night it just sounded SO awesome (prob because someone mentioned it on a radio show or something) so I went and it was so good!

Sucks that in the UK they have like the filet sandwiches that they don't have here anymore. And I owe them one after driving back from Bangface w/ no sleep walking around Leicester Square and in a dream-state twilight zone episode, I couldn't find a single wifi I didn't have to sign my life away for to find a hotel. KFC to the rescue! Yes I'll take a mashed potato w/ that.

Guest fiznuthian

Just took a gander at the ingredients in this PDF and thought KFG might be not half bad... I know the green beans are healthy/
But FUCK that is some seriously engineered flavor.. no joke that food undoubtedly has origins in a laboratory, not a kitchen.

Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Stock, Potatoes (With Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate To Protect Color), Carrots, Peas, Heavy Cream, Modified Food Starch,
Contains 2% Or Less Of Wheat Flour, Salt, Chicken Fat, Dried Dairy Blend (Whey, Calcium Caseinate), Butter (Cream, Salt),
Natural Chicken Flavor With Other Natural Flavors (Salt, Natural Flavoring, Maltodextrin, Whey Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk, Chicken
Fat, Ascorbic Acid [To Help Protect Flavor], Sesame Oil, Chicken Broth Powder), Monosodium Glutamate, Liquid Margarine
(Vegetable Oil Blend [Liquid Soybean, Hydrogenated Cottonseed, Hydrogenated Soybean], Water, Vegetable Mono And
Diglycerides, Beta Carotene ), Roasted Garlic Juice Flavor (Garlic Juice, Salt, Natural Flavors), Gelatin, Roasted Onion Juice
Flavor (Onion Juice, Salt, Natural Flavors), Chicken Pot Pie Flavor (Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy And Wheat Gluten Protein, Salt, Vegetable
Stock [Carrot, Onion, Celery], Maltodextrin, Flavors, Dextrose, Chicken Broth), Sugar, Mono and Diglycerides, Spice, Seasoning
(Soybean Oil, Oleoresin Turmeric, Spice Extractives), Parsley, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Yellow 5. Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat
Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Nonfat Milk,
Maltodextrin, Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Whey, Natural Flavor, Butter, Citric Acid, Dough Conditioner, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride,
Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Colored With Yellow 5 & Red 40. Fresh Chicken Marinated With: Salt,
Sodium Phosphate and Monosodium Glutamate. Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Salt, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, Leavening
(Sodium Bicarbonate), Garlic Powder, Natural Flavorings, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, With Not More Than
2% Calcium Silicate Added as an Anti Caking Agent OR Fresh Chicken Marinated With: Salt, Sodium Phosphate and Monosodium
Glutamate. Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Salt, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, Corn Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Garlic
Powder, Modified Corn Starch, Spice Extractives, Citric Acid, and 2% Calcium Silicate added as Anticaking Agent OR Fresh Chicken
Marinated With: Salt, Sodium Phosphate and Monosodium Glutamate. Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Sodium Chloride and Anti-
caking Agent (Tricalcium Phosphate), Nonfat Milk, Egg Whites, Colonel’s Secret Original Recipe Seasoning OR Potato Starch,
Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Sodium Chloride and Anti-caking agent (Tricalcium Phosphate), Nonfat Milk,
Egg Whites, Colonel’s Secret Original Recipe Seasoning OR Potato Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Breaded With: Wheat Flour,
Salt, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Garlic Powder, Natural Flavorings, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin,
Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, With Not More Than 2% Calcium Silicate Added as an Anti Caking Agent OR Potato Starch, Sodium
Phosphate, Salt, Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Salt, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, Corn Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate),
Garlic Powder, Modified Corn Starch, Spice Extractives, Citric Acid, and 2% Calcium Silicate Added As Anticaking Agent OR
Seasoning (Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Garlic Powder, Spice Extractives, Onion Powder), Soy Protein Concentrate, Rice Starch
and Sodium Phosphates. Battered With: Water, Wheat Flour, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate,
Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Spice and Onion Powder. Predusted With: Wheat Flour, Wheat
Gluten, Salt, Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Monosodium Glutamate, Spice and
Onion Powder. Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Salt, Soy Flour, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate),
Monosodium Glutamate, Spice, Nonfat Dry Milk, Onion Powder, Dextrose, Extractives of Turmeric and Extractives of Annatto.
Breading Set in Vegetable oil.
Contains Egg, Milk, Wheat and Soy

Here's what it takes to make your pot pie delicious. There's probably something in there that explains why your ass leaks on KFC.

i ate there once in college because i was on foot and it's all that was close by. i had to pay for my meal through a wall of bulletproof glass with a steel drawer in it.

Archived