IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Damn Josh, that Technics turntable looks a LOT like the old one I grew up with. I wonder if it's the same model.

My current FWS is that my boss complemented me on my snow plowing job on the parking lot. First time I've operated the plow truck in almost a year. Greatest accomplishment today I reckon.

Edited by ambermonk

Guest Frankie5fingers

several years of saving and i finally got the cash to purchase a new computer. I purchased all the parts and theyll get here by next week :yeah:. can't wait to put this beast of a machine together. :mu-ziq:

my mouth still drops at the power of this thing. ill post pics when i finish it.

Guest Frankie5fingers

Finished the first assignment of my masters and now I get to kick the fuck back and enjoy a mellow evening.

gratz.

on the topic of masters, i still havent gotten my degree yet but ive been debating whether or not to get my masters when i do. its not a huge achievment but ive finally committed to get mine. ive begun looking at several schools around the country. this is kind of a big deal in my family cause im the first in my family to attempt this and the second to even finish college and get a bachelors.

Guest disparaissant

ancap = anarcho-capitalists. basically libertarian nerds.

incel = involuntarily celibate. popular word in men's rights and pick-up artist circles.

watch. cringe. cringe a LOT.

ugh. I just wound up on some obscure incel-related subreddit and now my browser history feels soiled. yeah, those two groups definitely go together.

in other news, I have honed the most useless skill ever: I can give myself a sore throat. how? simply by compulsively flexing and straining certain throat muscles (an occasional tic I have) until my throat feels raw and I can feel soreness coming on. sometimes it progresses to a full cold.

usagi worlds most #1

got a brony mad at me for a comment i made on youtube.. .

laoel

My latest FWS: Beat Risk Of Rain a couple hours ago. Pretty impressive indie 2D platformer that came out less than 2 weeks ago.

Also made tortellini soup for the first time with positive results.

Edited by ambermonk

ancap = anarcho-capitalists. basically libertarian nerds.

incel = involuntarily celibate. popular word in men's rights and pick-up artist circles.

watch. cringe. cringe a LOT.

I felt sorry for the dude in glasses, he seems like a really nice guy even tho he talks about killing himself a lot..

I got selected for jury duty.

Me too but I cannot go because strangely I will be in Canada at the time. Maybe I could sit in on yours.

I'm cool with that. It's not until early Jan though... hopefully I won't have forgotten about it by that point.

Guest disparaissant

apparently im doing something right at work, because they asked me if i want to switch from being a cashier to working in the jewelry department, which means a pay raise! not a big one or anything, but awwww yeah.