IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

the last dream i had before i woke up this morning involved me slicing up loads of pizzas and scoffing some offcuts

a strange turn of events led to me at (random agency) work SLICING UP LOADS OF PIZZAS AND (how could i not, considering the dream i'd had) SCOFFING SOME OFFCUTS

i had another dream about pizzas not that long ago so it could be a stopped clock right twice a day kinda shiz but whatev, quite cool

edit:the other dream i had involving pizza was quite bocy/trippy so im starting to wonder if pizza has some cosmic significance or someshit

Edited by tauboo

Guest disparaissant

finally getting my head 'round running a super minimal debian install on my old powerbook. actually managed to successfully compile some things! i can now access all the computers/time machines on my network (thanks, netatalk!) browse the interwebs at a reasonable speed (thanks, luakit! fuck you, dillo! browser with no https support? jooooke!)

now i just need to figure out how to upgrade my kernel without losing my archaic video drivers.

got my christmas tree all set up today, it's looking pretty festive over here. also got some bright white led lights around my computer, giving a nice vibe.

Edited by yek

Guest Frankie5fingers

I've managed to get myself a lovely girlfriend.

Yeeeaaahhh!

so are you gonna change your name to Leon Onebitch now?

I went to type in "Hot Haus Recs" on my phone and it autocorrected to "Hot Gays Texas".

yes, this is an achievement. try it on your phone!

Guest disparaissant

a friend of one of my friends friended me on friendfacebook and it turns out he owns a record store. he just sold me 3 depeche mode albums for $15.

just tricked my secret Santa into telling me what gift to get them for Xmas, a packet of red wagon wheels. if they are being ironic, tough tits.

not watmm secret santa? right?

No at work. Is there a WATMM secret Santa?

Guest disparaissant

Today was one of the better days I've had in a while:

• Got the other 15% of the 25% discount I was SUPPOSED to get for working Thanksgiving and Black Friday, that came to $30.
  • Officially switched from cashiering to working in jewelry as well, which means a $.20 an hour raise.
  • Got approved for a ton of overtime in the next few weeks.
  • Got some records in the mail.

Actually, looking at that list, it's kind of pathetic that this is what makes a good day for me lately, but whatevs. I feel nice.