IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

I found an unusual strand of hair protruding from my right eyebrow a little while ago. I thought it might've been some stray hair until I started pulling on it. It was just an unusually long eyebrow hair. Anyway, I managed to pluck that fucker and dispose of it.

i had one of those once, one day i decided that it must be no more.

It will be back.

They always come back.

ugh this quote system

Edited by baph

Got NYE off hooray! Course I don't have any money to celebrate with....

you can join my nye solitary meditation club

Naw, gonna get hammered on lysol* and be well hungover trying to valet cars.

lysol might actually be cheap gin

Guest disparaissant

internet ex-celebrity/douchebag maddox banned me (and probably 20 other people) from his facebook page for hurting his feelings or something. it was pretty grand. what a way to end a year!

internet ex-celebrity/douchebag maddox banned me (and probably 20 other people) from his facebook page for hurting his feelings or something. it was pretty grand. what a way to end a year!

Details details!!!

Guest disparaissant

a friend of mine posted this:

"good to see maddox is still fresh and edgy in his advanced age. i bet he also hates mondays and isn't afraid to say it"

1493267_511423008956641_1459312416_n.jpg

on her page.

she also posted it as a comment on that picture. myself and a bunch of other people started talking about how shitty maddox is or whatever on her post, and lols were being had, when out of the blue, he facebook stalks her, picks out one of her posts, and makes an animated "lol" gif out of it, saying she's not funny or something. so she posts that in the thread on her own page, and we start mocking him even more, until he actually shows up on the post on her page, getting all pissed off and quoting people left and right, talking about how "if i'm so irrelevant, why are you all making fun of me, HUH? DIDJA THINK OF THAT?" which was kind of confusing because he has basically made a career out of making fun of shit that is utterly irrelevant (making fun of celine dion in 2004? that's fresh, buddy!)

anyways, a bunch of his dumbass followers started invading her facebook page, so we all just migrated over to his page and started making fun of him for having "moist holes" and being a short, bald, old man. basically just non-sequitur ad-hominem nonsense. sort of like literally anything that he has ever written. that went on for quite a while until he flipped out again, deleted all our comments, and banned us all from his page.

it was mostly funny because his whole "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK/I'M EDGY" persona was shattered by nothing more than someone making a silly comment about how stupid his picture was, and he went out of his way to, like, try to defend himself or something. it was absurdly hilarious. really nice way to spend an evening.

PX4gtUT.png

2vG6uCm.png

Guest disparaissant

he was a super huge Internet Personality way back in the web 1.0 days. mostly got famous by just complaining bitterly about literally anything ever. real garbagey stuff that you might think is cool when you're like 12 or 13 but you grow out of pretty quick. he wrote a couple of books that sort of languish on the shelves of every barnes and noble in the country.

he was a super huge Internet Personality way back in the web 1.0 days. mostly got famous by just complaining bitterly about literally anything ever. real garbagey stuff that you might think is cool when you're like 12 or 13 but you grow out of pretty quick. he wrote a couple of books that sort of languish on the shelves of every barnes and noble in the country.

qft

I and my friends of outgrown Maddox, even back in the day it was cheap laugh, nothing worth anything remotely close to admiration. He espouses the type of sad, bitter cynicism and snark (and not even enjoyable cynicism or snark tbh) that you'd expect from some bitter friend from high school or college who never quite grew up. There's the outspoken and contrarian, and then there's people with irrational tastes in art, music, and culture who lazily shit on everyone who they don't "get." That's Maddox.

Way to rile him and his fans up! That story was awesome.

lol, goddamn maddox. nice one disparaissant!

I just started seeing a pretty awesome lady who likes idm, post-rock and videogames. She lent me a copy of The Dig and made a usb-stick mixtape for me. I think she's a keeper!

I just discovered you can freeze hummus. Now I can buy it cheap from the shop and freeze it until I want it. Victory is mine!!!

*jots it down*

Just went back to bikram yoga for the first time in a couple of months. I feel crazy exhausted and awesome. Now I can lie around for the rest of the day with impunity.

Coveted a pair of fancy trousers when xmas shopping.

Went back there yesterday and they had a 75% off sticker on them.

Sticker was on them by accident but the manager said whatevs. Got a £70 pair of trousers for £17.50.

Guest disparaissant

i mentioned that i really like oval on a friend's facebook status and markus popp friended me. i feel speshul now.

also: related to my fwp, i jailbroke my phone and now i have no ads in safari and a playstation emulator so i can play front mission 3 on the gooooo

Edited by disparaissant