IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

I've managed to make my ex think I've changed my number. Hopefully I will never hear from him again. :nyan:

haha, I can confirm that this is such a good feeling

Guest jasondonervan

Just discovered that my shiny new HTC One phone jobber does 10-Bit MKV playback without any tinkering around.

so i picked up some cd for free, so i'll put them in here instead of recent purchases

hieroglyphics - 3rd eye vision

souls of mischief - trilogy

the roots - illadelph halflife

krs-one - a retrospective

atmosphere - seven's travels

dj mark farina - mushroom jazz volume 5

Guest Sprigg

I just got a fucking internship at NASA. WOOT!

Congrats, man! :beer:

I understood every word in my math class today, and it's the first day I've been in school for four years.

Guest Frankie5fingers

the lab I was an intern at over the summer just asked me if I want to work as an hourly employee for them in the fall, and here I thought I had botched up this past quarter pretty hard. makes me quite happy.

also, congrats frankie! I think that's the same program I was going to apply for earlier this year, but my laziness got the better of me (and I'm not a very good engineer anyway) -- you will have a great time and that's a kickass opportunity!

thanks man.

I just got a fucking internship at NASA. WOOT!

Congrats, man! :beer:

I understood every word in my math class today, and it's the first day I've been in school for four years.

thanks.

actually, an update about the job. today i just applied for my badge thatll get me access to the compound. though i just agreed to something and from what i read i dont think ill be able to take any pictures from the inside. figured it would be cool to post some pics of me and some cool shit i see while im there, but that doesnt look like itll happen now.

Finally! After 10 yrs of using Samsung's CRT monitor (I must be the last person still using a CRT monitor in the known universe...well not any more) i finally replaced it with the Dell U2312HM. My God! I'm back to the future! Still not sure what took me so long...

Finally! After 10 yrs of using Samsung's CRT monitor (I must be the last person still using a CRT monitor in the known universe...well not any more) i finally replaced it with the Dell U2312HM. My God! I'm back to the future! Still not sure what took me so long...

ooh, a Dell Ultrasharp? I want one of those, the 24-inch one. expensive as fuck though.

Yes, that one. The 24-inch one was too expensive for me too but it's great. It's 16:10 while 23-inch one has 16:9 ratio. The smaller one was good enough for my needs so i took it. You can't go wrong with either of them.

Guest jasondonervan

Ordering an out of stock item from Amazon Japan which has a shipping estimate of 1-3 weeks - two days later they inform me it's shipping today.