IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

yes in that we're shut-in autists, no in that we possess no great skill in any mathematic or scientific disciplines.

yes in that we're shut-in autists, no in that we possess no great skill in any mathematic or scientific disciplines.

Ahaha...

Though I do like to imagine WATMM existing in an underground world where everything is grainy and black and white. πDM

This Saputo?

Obviously congrats and all, and I know this doesn't represent the whole company, it was just teh first article that came up when I googled saputo.

This Saputo?

Yep! That Saputo. Well, here in Calgary.

That's terrible that some people at a supplier for a company they own was doing that though. I hope they get charged.

http://jobview.monster.ca/Distribution-Supervisor-Job-Calgary-AB-CA-135253029.aspx

The money is alright, but Saputo is supposedly a really GOOD company to work for. As in, you're treated well, they put you through lots of courses. Lots of staff bbqs etc.

Edited by StephenG

Ex-roommate and I went to a BBQ after work with a group of JASDF members. I remember some of them from two years ago when we last a BBQ together too, two days before I joined WATMM. So I found out my language skills were better than I thought they'd be.

Also made it home without incident after three beers at the BBQ, traversing the highway. Sipping a coffee ATM to sober up. I must sound cray.

Finally obtained modafinil again after like 7+ years. Reliable and safe personal source from factory. If uh, any of you DON'T need some of this magical magic, then please DON'T pm me, and I might be able to NOT hookup da hookupz. p.s. Please don't ban me for NOT PROVIDING OR OFFERING ANYTHING TO ANYBODY EVER. p.p.s. I DO NOT got yo modafinil back.

I'm a shift worker so i'm sure that i could get prescribed some if i asked a doctor. I don't like taking drugs though, but if there was ever a patient that needed to be prescribed stims i'm sure that i would be that candidate. I must have a thyroid issue or something.

nwae, take it easy on your wonder drug peace.

considering there are 10 dawgs blapping her face in one go, and that the length of one loop is approx 2s, this yields roughly 5 dawgs per second, which therefore means you will be waiting for about 17000 seconds, or 4hrs 43mins 20secs.

this is coincidentally also the length of OPN's entire released discography, therefore making it the ideal accompanying soundtrack during your wait.

my google + account (which i never use) has over 85 thousand views

:cerious:

QgJUL.gif

hahaha it must be wrong right?

on an aside, i sorted out my work emails.

Edited by MadameChaos

considering there are 10 dawgs blapping her face in one go, and that the length of one loop is approx 2s, this yields roughly 5 dawgs per second, which therefore means you will be waiting for about 17000 seconds, or 4hrs 43mins 20secs.

this is coincidentally also the length of OPN's entire released discography, therefore making it the ideal accompanying soundtrack during your wait.

*pulls up chair*

Putting about 2500$ into gear by the end of fall. My new job has proven quite lucrative. Go me.

Go you!

Yay for new jobs.

I've been trying for awhile to get back with a top tier company in a role similar to what I've got now (plant/production supervisor). Finding it hard, I think a lot of company's are age discriminatory..

Putting about 2500$ into gear by the end of fall. My new job has proven quite lucrative. Go me.

would you consider putting some of that hot cash into the Buy Usagi A Ducati Streetfighter kickstarter?

Yah, right now I'm saving up for my Lamborghini Countach. I have about $5 so far. But I might just buy a vintage Lamborghini poster and drive that around (save time + gas money).

Yah, right now I'm saving up for my Lamborghini Countach. I have about $5 so far. But I might just buy a vintage Lamborghini poster and drive that around (save time + gas money).

Story of my life, bro

Got to drive a Maserati and an Audi R8 today.

Beauty! How was the r8?

I've ridden in (never driven) my friends GranTurismo and it was pretty slick. Kind of like ferraris little step brother or something.