IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

im pretty sure my actual post count would be well over 10,000 by this point, i remember being at 6 or 7 thousand a few years ago when loads of content got wiped, and im back at 5 odd thousand now.

delet's must be approaching 25k in real life.

the shop where i bought my 1700$ tv from seems to have forgot to charge me, they usually charge a day or two after the actual order and now it's been a month and i received the tv 3 weeks ago. dunno what to do about it yet, i'll probably call them to remind them about it while hinting that some sort of a discount for my decency would be nice.

Or don't tell them and just be prepared to pay for the next month or so. Surely there must be a certain time that if they don't charge you, you shouldn't get charged at all? I think there is over here.

there probably is something like that but i don't really want to exploit that, it's not like they're a zillionaire multinational corporation, it's a very nice shop with good service and reputation.

Guest jasondonervan

Just booked flights for a week away in Iceland in September for a nudge over £100... which is a steal to return back to my cherished IDM-land :boc:

Hope to get some great photos and videos as planning to drive as much of Route 1 as possible (weather permitting), looking to get a camera mount for the hire car so watch this space in the Autumn!

Finally figured out how to stop my shitty laptop from overheating.

pu6y8u6e.jpg

is that an HP? never ever buy anything by HP. I'm convinced their business model rests entirely on making shit that breaks in the hopes that people are dumb enough to buy HP again.

Yeah seriously! I've been using a HP laptop that overheats and lets out noxious gases

First world achievement: finally decided to stop smoking plastic.

ive been off cigs for 6 weeks now, and that includes a serious drinking bender every weekend, which is usually when i just have that one smoke, that turns into 2 the next time, then 15. i dunno what snapped this time, but its been really easy to just not put them in my mouth any more.

that includes no e-cig, or joints, or anything atall aswell.

ive been off cigs for 6 weeks now, and that includes a serious drinking bender every weekend, which is usually when i just have that one smoke, that turns into 2 the next time, then 15. i dunno what snapped this time, but its been really easy to just not put them in my mouth any more.

that includes no e-cig, or joints, or anything atall aswell.

dude, that's awesome! here's hoping that you continue with your success!

I posted on WATMM

Damn son that's some neat shit there. Gratz.

I've succesfully started my No Facebook FUCK routine. No Facebook, only Messenger in my smartphone... I made lots of shit today. I think it's awesome.

Went to the Amish farm for some eggs, ended up spending $25. $4 creme filled cinnamon crumb cake is pretty much the best coffeecake I've ever had in my life. It was still warm from the oven and melted in my mouth like cotton candy. I should have bought them out.