IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Doesnt it mean "at the moment"?

Could be... I thought it was commonly accepted as "ass to mouth"... So I'm really confused by Luke's post =S

I googled it. Apparently it's automated teller machine. That makes a lot more sense now given the dollar bills and whatnot.

Groce

Successful trip to a bit of Europe. Thanks to hello spiral and sprillian for their wonderful hospitality and thanks to goDel for a fantastic dinner!! It was great to meet some more watmmers.

Guest fiznuthian

Successful trip to a bit of Europe. Thanks to hello spiral and sprillian for their wonderful hospitality and thanks to goDel for a fantastic dinner!! It was great to meet some more watmmers.

Nice! Glad to hear you survived. :happy:

All the girls I've liked (and probably had interest in me too), well, only 3, are getting insanely pretty without me. Fuck me.

edit:

lel what an idiot i thought this was the problems one.

Edited by logakght

All the girls I've liked (and probably had interest in me too), well, only 3, are getting insanely pretty without me. Fuck me.

edit:

lel what an idiot i thought this was the problems one.

yeah i've got girls on the brain too. rather than play the field my mind is stuck on the past, not a great idea and surely won't get me anywhere.

My sister just left to Argentina to study her master's degree in object theater, new media and interactivity (art). Damn, she'll learn programming and stuff like that, exactly what I'm studying right now by myself.

I know, I just found it funny because: 69, squirting, and I have a puerile sense of humor.

A more legitimate FWS was that I scored three bingos in a row in a different game yesterday, which I believe is a first for me.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

After a week of looking, and my family coming close to starvation, I found our lost goat! We will have food for a couple of weeks if we ration correctly. The bad news is we will have to figure out a plan B in the meantime. Also, our new campsite seems to be in a good location. The raiders never go into the shadow of the mountain, as they are superstitious.

so my 16GB verbatim SD camera memory card stopped working in my Nikon D3100. it just said it was damaged and would not write.

i spent ages searching online for the solution and came across a load of really complex fixes until i finally typed in the exact error message.

it then came up with this camera forum where the advice was very very simple, reformat it in camera. took me 2 seconds. brilliant!

it now works. i love the internet.

^Not sure, but I reckon it shouldn't be too hard to get him to shoo considering the whole pennisula is riddled with abandoned properties. if he's not rabid i might offer him a job helping me build a unabomber shack