IGNORED

can you put this sunset outside the windows of my signature?

vertsk8er419

i want to do something to my signature but don't have photoshop on this netbook peice of shit, and wouldn't know how to do this in ms paint, so can someone here place this sunset picture (http://i.imgur.com/QRwLZ9k.jpg) outside the windows of my sign? scaled down so it is proportional to the subjects in the picture, of course. if not, simply explain how to do this using ms paint as it'd be cool to do this more often. thanks watmm :wub:

What is happening in that image anyway? It seems to represent some kind of board meeting with some company directors and they are all slaves to that ball of light. It looks like its from the 70's. It could be one of the early Microsoft meetings. The guy in the middle looks like a young Bill Gates. That woman with the Afro could be his mum. Dunno what it represents actually. The way they are holding out their hands like that could be a gesture to the higher power contained within the ball of light, or they could be testing out some early wireless motion capture technology. Now that there is a sunset in the background it certainly adds to the mystique.

beariksson, you totally missed a portion of one of the windows, but fuck lol

and schlitze; valiant effort, i might just use it, but it could be cleaner on the edges...

What is happening in that image anyway? It seems to represent some kind of board meeting with some company directors and they are all slaves to that ball of light. It looks like its from the 70's. It could be one of the early Microsoft meetings. The guy in the middle looks like a young Bill Gates. That woman with the Afro could be his mum. Dunno what it represents actually. The way they are holding out their hands like that could be a gesture to the higher power contained within the ball of light, or they could be testing out some early wireless motion capture technology. Now that there is a sunset in the background it certainly adds to the mystique.

I believe it's a screenshot from a meeting from Consec, a corporation that is featured in Cronenberg's Scanners.

actually, it's not quite clean enough around the hand/below the energy ball and the tall machine to the far right is darkened, not mention the resolution is noticeably worse...otherwise a nearly perfect effort by psn :biggrin:

Archived