IGNORED

Do you guys also get aroused by sound?

producer snafu

On 7/31/2020 at 7:10 PM, Tim_J said:

it's on every anime... but it doesn't really trigger my amsr...

Anime and japanese films drip with sentimentality and nostalgia. This is spot on. 

• 1 month later...

i'm a little disappointed in all of you. 9 pages of this when the first comment should've been 

"... uh yeah.. sounds of your mom"

low hanging fruit and immature but fits right in. 

"also"

More info than I needed to know, thx

Can't stand "AMSR", sounds creepy. Reminds me of the sound of people who chew with their mouth open. The second a YouTube video starts and it sounds like their voice is in my head I hit the back button.

8 hours ago, hijexx said:

"also"

More info than I needed to know, thx

Can't stand "AMSR", sounds creepy. Reminds me of the sound of people who chew with their mouth open. The second a YouTube video starts and it sounds like their voice is in my head I hit the back button.

It's like drugs... You have to find the right one for you... I only like 2 amsr artists... 

27 minutes ago, dingformung said:

ASMR is weird/gross, I heard some people even get boners from it. It's very sexual and very immoral. Never do it

I don't know if this post is meant as ironic or not. If it was meant literally, it is incorrect. ASMR in itself is not sexual, although some people mix it with sexual content. This is similar with how music is intrinsically not sexual, yet there are half naked pop stars singing songs with sexual lyrics because that is what sells. Most people do not experience the ASMR tingles. Because of this, ASMR makes no sense to them (or they think they understand it but actually don't). Someone who never gets ASMR tingles criticising ASMR videos is like someone who was born deaf criticising music videos: the most important component goes missing for them.

4 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

ive always got asmr, i have music asmr too, and i have music memories asmr if i replay it with enough clarity in my mind anyone else

That's not AMSR.... That's just the common chills... Most people mistake one from another... 

• Like 1