IGNORED

Tomorrow's Harvest - Live Album Transmission - June 3rd

lawrenke

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dogboy73

I only caught the last two tracks due me being a doofus and getting the times wrong here in Eastern Australia.

Weird thing was when the transmission finished there was a power cut in the house almost immediately afterwards!!

SPOOKY!

Seriously, this should be made available for those of us who've *paid* in advance. I'm not going to do the wrong thing and get some ripped file of the live stream from earlier, but then why should the loyal ones among us be deprived of the opportunity to listen again? Is the hesitation of the MP3 release due to some agreement with iTunes or some shit like that? Fuck iTunes, Amazon, or whomever is holding this back.

boc fan entitlement :derp:

Fine.

Guest Dogboy73

There was some speculation that the download might be available early to those that pre-ordered once the transmission had taken place. I take it this didn't turn out to be the case?

Guest feralkittens

No downloads from bleep yet.

I was really hoping the song from the TH announcement video was going to be on here, but it's kind of a bleak note to end the album on.

No downloads from bleep yet.

I was really hoping the song from the TH announcement video was going to be on here, but it's kind of a bleak note to end the album on.

I'm so glad it's on there. And it's the perfect closer

Guest Dogboy73

I can't wait for this now. Was doing okay, until I caught the end of the transmission. Now I'm super excited.

wow, no downloads? i didn't listen to the stream as i assumed a early digital release would occur.

i'm starting to feel that this has been overhyped - a couple of weeks ago i was foaming at the mouth over this release; today i haven't prioritised finding a digital rip of the stream at all.

Totally missed this due to 4-week old baby issues.........missed the comradery aspect but not so much the album itself as i sort of enjoy the slow Gitmo-like longhaul torture ......... but skimming through the thread I'm seriously looking forward to the LP/download next week.

Juicy

I almost missed the stream, was lying in bed listening to some Vladislav Delay and Kohde from Entain was in its first few minutes as Gemini started and half asleep it took me a while to realize that the new BoC was playing. They didn't really clash that much with each other.

Guest jasondonervan

Got the stream rip sat ready to go, but not yet listened. Japanese edition will probably be here by Saturday, but would love for the official mp3s to drop in the meantime...

Warp pls

Bleep pls

Mike pls

Marcus pls

LOL

(you're a total fruitbag, jason. in the best way possible)

...and it had to be a demonstrational copy. oooo, perhaps young michael didn't want it to be released.... oooow

The arps. The arps!!

The drums, THE FUCKING DRUMS!! Most heavy and complex drums I have ever heard from BoC. I'm all over this, Jacquard Causeway pls.

Archived