IGNORED

Tomorrow's Harvest - Live Album Transmission - June 3rd

lawrenke

That was awesome, I was going to go for a walk and listen to it but all the BoC fans joining together and masturbating as one was a joy, thanks guys and gals. x

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

impressions:

-very similar to exai in its immediate incomprehensibility

You make a good point. Both are inscrutably varied yet cohesive. Exai I am about ready to rank as my favorite Autechre album, ever... now Tomorrow's Harvest. 2013, wow. Glad the Mayans were wrong.

had its moments, but overall very mediocre/ underwhelming and meh. after campfire headphase they bought a korg prophecy and randomly pressed some buttons.

That's the second time you've mentioned that synth proving conclusively you have no idea what you're talking about.

As I have listened to this the first time except for RFTD and the Transmissions, I never thought it would be that good. Definitly a piece of music that deserves to be listened to as an actual album. this will get heavy rotation when the wax arrives. good night folks. :beer:

Phew. Now we can all get back to whats really important: arguing about cassette tapes from 1995!

Although i personally thought it was a bit repetitive and lacked some of that deep emotion i get from earlier release, i still REALLY want to listen to this album again, i feel like it's hit you guys a lot sooner than it hit me. I think there's a lot of detail i could've missed on first listen

Amazing how well it works together as a complete album, huh?

It's gonna be a painful 7 days to wait until the downloads are available...

And just so it's out there, PLEASE do not post any links to download the live stream unless it's a sanctioned link (aka WARP or BOC). Thanks.

Guest Papillon

had its moments, but overall very mediocre/ underwhelming and meh. after campfire headphase they bought a korg prophecy and randomly pressed some buttons.

That's the second time you've mentioned that synth proving conclusively you have no idea what you're talking about.

You're funny. I like your avatar. Did you like the new boards of canada record? I liked it very much.

I loved the appearance of the clue ident tune--it sounded like it was in a different key or something. I'm not a musician, though, so I might not know what I'm talking about.

You're funny. I like your avatar. Did you like the new boards of canada record? I liked it very much.

Thanks. Thanks. Yes I liked it. Glad you liked it.

Amazing how well it works together as a complete album, huh?

It's gonna be a painful 7 days to wait until the downloads are available...

And just so it's out there, PLEASE do not post any links to download the live stream unless it's a sanctioned link (aka WARP or BOC). Thanks.

Wait, I thought the assumption was that it would be available sometime sooner for those who preordered. Is that not reasonable to expect anymore?

Hope you guys had fun, I'm catching an overall positive vibe from scrolling through the comments, that's what I was hoping for - I won't be reading any in-depth opinions, so I see you at the BoC-subforum once I've heard the album myself (could be a few weeks)

Cheers!

Guest Papillon

it was like for one hour I wasn't thinking about any of the other first world problems, like those tapes that mu-ziqs wife is selling... back to reality now guys we need to start fighting about those tapes now....

I wasn't a fan of the track played at Movement ('Cold Earth', right?) and I'm still not to be honest. Felt like the only non-interlude track that doesn't really go anywhere. The rest of the album though, jfc. Some tracks I was on the fence about at first but then they developed into something awesome, Reach For The Dead-style. Others were just awesome start to finish (hello, New Seeds).

'the longer the note the more dread'

lol

lol i just looked this up...

thank you for the Peep Show, it is brill!

Archived