IGNORED

Tomorrow's Harvest - Live Album Transmission - June 3rd

lawrenke

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moley

sort of content just sat here letting the last vibrations echo around my skull. It's going to be a long week! Cheers all

i had 3 out loud "what" moments, and one "wow". Toward the end of the track that starts with the guitar picking, when the transition happened, I was overwhelmed with emotion and squeezed out a single tear of joy. I quickly composed myself in order to enjoy the end of that beautiful song.

It's going to be a great album to listen to often. Was nice sharing that experience with 20,000 people.

Welcome back, Boards of Canada; oh so very welcome back indeed.

Jesus, that made my penis very hard indeed. I know it's also the elation of a first listen, but I truly think this album is the best thing boc have ever done. If this is what an 8 year absense produces, they can do it agian.

Absolutely fucking immense!

had its moments, but overall very mediocre/ underwhelming and meh. after campfire headphase they bought a korg prophecy and randomly pressed some buttons.

Having fun?

Guest Aces

Such a dark ending to the album. I have to say that this is awesome. Can't wait to have the vinyl in my hands. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Papillon

had its moments, but overall very mediocre/ underwhelming and meh. after campfire headphase they bought a korg prophecy and randomly pressed some buttons.

uhm you're being ironic or sarcastic or something right? That was no less than an instant classic.

That was amazing... the production has definitely stepped up, these tracks feel huge. Tons of depth to every layer. DOWNLOADS NOW PLZ!!!

Guest Araungzeb

Phew. Now we can all get back to whats really important: arguing about cassette tapes from 1995!

impressions:

-very similar to exai in its immediate incomprehensibility

-we're given short tracks with epiphanous moments, but they never give us the whole picture

-a hardened sadness

-muscular indescribable industrial beats

-details layered upon details

-malevolent voices

-ghosts, wraiths

-in comparison, geogaddi is warm, playful

-this album has no nostalgia, this is grim and full of the spirits of the dead

-or something

-wow. some parts made disturbed me deeply, other parts made me cry

-3rd to last track had a melody made of radio static bursts, was pure fucking gold

i did think the sounds were very 'vst'-like. maybe its the mastering but a lot of it sounds too clean (for BoC), or like it was made digitally

Guest Papillon

Several pages back Joyrex said something about files not out until teh 10th?? Are you sure man I couldn't see anything special on my preorder page @ bleep.

Archived