IGNORED

Superman / Batman - the movie (2015)

Rubin Farr

really, that must have been uncomfortable. Does this often happen when reading the internet? (if you answer yes it's expected, which would make you boring ;-p Welcome to the delet...'s word rabbit hole.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My desire to see this movie has completely evaporated.

You had some desire to start with? As soon as the idea was floated I wanted to throw up

really, that must have been uncomfortable. Does this often happen when reading the internet? (if you answer yes it's the expected retort, which would make you boring ;-p Welcome to the delet...'s word rabbit hole. Where things are so strange that the other side of a bracketed area doesn't ever close.

Spiral_Eyes_by_VESAPELTONEN.jpg

Supposedly, Eisenberg's Luthor will be into tattoos big time, and have a sleeve of the Metropolis skyline down his right arm. He also became a self-made billionaire at 18, and is the CEO of Lexcorp.

Despite currently being a ruthless businessman and complete tech genius, he's also got street smarts. At the age of 14 Lex was on the streets and it wasn't long before he was initiated into a street gang. Within a year, he was their boss. His resolve is his main weapon, and alongside being incredibly intelligent he's also got where he is thanks to his own hard work.

Which is why he isn't a huge fan of Bruce Wayne, who he believes had his success handed to him. This explains why the first meeting between the pair early in the film is so tense, when Wayne pays Luthor a visit in his Lexcorp Tower penthouse. Bruce is impressed by Superman, Lex views him as an alien invader who shoudn't be here.

Wayne wants to pool their resources to philanthropically rebuild Metropolis and, while Lex is sceptical, he reckons he can use Wayne Enterprises and Bruce for his own ends. While Mr. Wayne believes there to be a peaceable resolution available with Superman, Luthor reckons there's a different solution, and one that can be achieved without him having to go anywhere near the front line himself. Which is where Batman comes in.

So lame. LatinoReview have been way off the mark as many times as they've leaked genuine articles, so whatever, I guess.

Goonnnnnaaaa suck.

• 3 months later...

He should team up with his jamaican equivalent, battymon. I mean other franchises have gone caribean, assassin's creed, james bond, more assassin's creed.

sheeit, if the whole movie was in patois it'd raise the watchability factor tenfold.

"dem bumbaclaat Battybwoy n Supamon done ruin me plans, like! we gan rain fiyah pon dem wasteman do-goodah, yahear? Jah!"

sheeit, if the whole movie was in patois it'd raise the watchability factor tenfold.

"dem bumbaclaat Battybwoy n Supamon done ruin me plans, like! we gan rain fiyah pon dem wasteman do-goodah, yahear? Jah!"

Hey, they could even tie in J J Bink's as a guest. " meesa fink dat supeymon gonna get reeeeeeeel butty kickin"

Oooh, comicbook movies.... how good and bad they are. Maybe the Superman+Batman film will just be 3 hours of them making out.

I'd like to see some Image Comics based films, like Youngblood or WildC.A.T.s. Maybe a new Spawn. The Maxx cartoon was pretty cool back in the day.

I worked on my own Superman film awhile back called "Clark", which is a story about Clark Kent growing up as a teen boy. In my story, Clark is ugly, greasy, and covered in acne; below average intelligence but extremely high moral values. Basically the story is about how even infinite power requires understanding of people to achieve a positive result-- peace cannot be forced, etc. So Clark is the dork and bullied kid, and a lot of the story is based around him having to cope with teenage troubles, as well as rejection by the girl he fancies, etc. Lotta depression, and thinking about what it means to live. It's like Superman part 50: Existential Fist. Some of the standout and cliche scenes are the first fight, where during lunch, the bullies step on his favorite homemade cake, which makes Clark cry like a baby. The bullying goes really far and Clark just takes it all, not even mad, and basically just gets his ass kicked. But it gets to be too much, so the popular hot girl he likes is like, yo guyz stop, and the bullies make some comment about her being a whore and throw cake at her or whatever. This is the first time in his whole life that Clark gets angry, sooo of course he makes a fist. So basically the following scene after taunts of "C'mon hit me you fucking dork.", is a whole bunch of fast action to slow motion shots of this 13 year old Clark exploding the heads and dismantling the bodies of the bullies. All this gore is basically how I feel every Superman action anything should be, which is one thing I wanted to show (his true strength). It is total pandemonium cuz it's like a bomb went off, but Clark is fucking furious and crying like a lil bitch, he kills everybody. He then walks home bloody and drinks chocolate milk. Last scene is in front of a cafe where a dude snatches some hobag's purse and runs, and then it's all slow motion as he rushes up, spills his coffee, which of course goes on his blue shirt and somewhat looks like the S logo (music alluding to old school superman theme). Run towards screen- End. If anyone can PayPal me $200 million to get this made, thanks, man. I owe you $200 million.

Guest Gary C

To be honest, I think it looks good. It's better than the Dark Knight suit (aside from Begins, which I also like).

It looks veiny, which is weird. And obviously a black and white photo is probably helping stylistically.

The problem is Affleck... And also, Batman being in the same film as an overpowered Superman.

Archived