IGNORED

Superman / Batman - the movie (2015)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I get that, clearly looks like TDKR-era Bats, but still. Affleck. nah. I refuse to be affleckted by the hype :mellow:

if it's grey and black that would be really ballsy, thats part of why im hoping they took a monochrome photograph of it so they can surprise people later on, but either way Zack Snyder is destined to fuck it up.

Guest Gary C

Hyperbole, I know. But when it can look this bad on one end of the scale, it's safe to say that the look of this new one is the best yet.

Bnky9e-IMAAq96t.jpg

Hyperbole, I know. But when it can look this bad on one end of the scale, it's safe to say that the look of this new one is the best yet.

Bnky9e-IMAAq96t.jpg

this was all about the nipples

new-batman-suit-2014-HR-lightened.jpg

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the best cinematic Batsuit I've ever seen.

if hes so sad about being a superhero why doesnt he just move to an island and turn a blind eye on gotham?

I was disappointed with Bane in TDKR, I grew up loving the Knightfall comics and the confrontation just didn't live up to expectations. Especially given all the shit Batman had to get through in Knightfall before he came to face Bane and got "broken".

Is there a main adversary in this Supes. vs. Bats movie announced, or are they against each other with a bit of bromance at the end when they come together to start the justice league?

The movie was called Superman vs. Batman to begin with, so I guess they won't be fistbumping all the way through the movie.

EDIT: Wait... is it still called Superman vs. Batman? I don't even...

Ok I just found that Lex Luthor is in it - http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/batman-vs-superman/30528/jesse-eisenberg-on-lex-luthor-in-batman-vs-superman

So im guessing its (chronologically)

Act One
Supes vs. Lex Luthor

Batman vs. someone else

Wonder Woman looking all hot

Act Two

Supes vs. Batman getting all angry at eachother in the hood

Act Three

Lets make friends and fight our common foes

(maybe Wonder Woman acts as a intermediary or a menage-a-trois type scenario is introduced)

Act Four

Supes & Bats & Wonder Woman vs. Luthor & some other bad guy

After the credits

Oh look here's Spiderman and the Flash and whoever else is standing by, but oh noooooo an extra big baddy, see you in 2018

Superman VERSUS Batman???

Act 1 (scene at 3min 42sec, after slow and overly cinematic opening credits): Superman flicks Batman in the head by flying-in from the other side of Earth and explodes Batman's head.

*end credits roll*

I know a lot has been made of how ridiculous the matchup of Supes vs BMan is and how difficult is it to craft a decent story around such a subject - but perhaps, just perhaps they have hit on an idea that works, and this won't be as bad as everyone thinks it will be.

*busts out laughing uncontrollably*

Archived