IGNORED

Bootleg Movie Posters From Ghana

soundwave

holy fucking shit I can't stop laughing at this one. Freddy's face.

nightmare-on-elm-street.jpg

"a nightmare."

What I find hilarious is the dude taking a pick axe to the eye and showing no expression whatsoever. He's just like "meh."

conan-the-destroyer.jpg

this one is fascinating to me. The shading is done really nicely and carefully, but it's like all the anatomy was hit with random dubstep liquify wobble. Not sure how an artist turns out this way. I guess it's a naturally talented guy with no formal training whatsoever. Or maybe he has parkinsons.

conan-the-destroyer.jpg

this one is fascinating to me. The shading is done really nicely and carefully, but it's like all the anatomy was hit with random dubstep liquify wobble. Not sure how an artist turns out this way. I guess it's a naturally talented guy with no formal training whatsoever. Or maybe he has parkinsons.

No.

It's perfect.

It's art.

Posted Image

No.

It's perfect.

It's art.

Not sure what you mean there lumpy, that's what Arnie looks like.

Not denying it's art, it's just damn odd.

Also it's the first time I've noticed Schwarzenegger the dumbass is holding the sword by the blade. I had to confirm by finding the original poster reference, but yep, that's what he's doing.

1830908.jpg?661

lol

9813103_orig.jpg

FUCKING LOL @ 007's Face... God, that might need to be my new avatar.

why is there a large goldfish?

I think that's a fishdick.

What kind of car is that? Oh, I know - an Infinity (har)

Um.

Guys...

tumblr_mnx2plOEeF1s32c21o1_500.gif

It's the Aphex Twins car.

Oh I didn't know Christopher Walken played Bond in "The Spy who love me"

what is happening on the lower left? is that an explosion with...spoons coming out of it? he also looks like he's coming out of the water. seagal as jaeger.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived