IGNORED

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MYTH!

LimpyLoo

its so rare that theres really no reason for me to understand it at all. by watching that video i am wasting space in my memory that could be filled with vagina related facts that actually may be useful to me.

oh fuck i just got to when the guy looks at the camera and says "so when she told me that she had teeth in her vagina"

i never thought i would hear that

isn't this obviously a mockumentary?

Well see I knew a women when I was younger who had teeth that had grown in weird, non-mouth places.

So in my mind that blew the doors wide open regarding teeth being located in non-mouth places...

One day when organic cell printers become affordable for all, we will be able to print pre-tooth stem cells and inject them wherever we want and grow teeth - it will be a new sort of body modification like piercings and stuff. Some people will get carried away and for some time it will be too complicated to restore your body to it's original state, and like when you stick a pack of stickers all over a cupboard and later try to peel them off, their bodies will be a total mess of scar tissue and fragments of removed parts

One day when organic cell printers become affordable for all, we will be able to print pre-tooth stem cells and inject them wherever we want and grow teeth - it will be a new sort of body modification like piercings and stuff. Some people will get carried away and for some time it will be too complicated to restore your body to it's original state, and like when you stick a pack of stickers all over a cupboard and later try to peel them off, their bodies will be a total mess of scar tissue and fragments of removed parts

yeah thats pretty fucked up

anyway so the toothy vag thing was fake? what a relief

in a weird way im kind of disappointed tho

Hmm gnashy vag? For some reason I'm imagining some sort of dirty variant of hungry hippos.

I've clearly spent too long on social media sites - spent the last 30 seconds hunting for the 'like'/'favourite'/+1/retweet button !

I put one under a pillow once

(not a vagina mind)

What kind of fairy visits you for that! :emotawesomepm9:

How is it that every time I read "vagina dentata" the melody to Hakuna Matata pops up in my head. Has that parody actually been done, or did I make it up?

FUCKING LOL - dammit, now I have that song with the lyrics switched stuck in my head.

How is it that every time I read "vagina dentata" the melody to Hakuna Matata pops up in my head. Has that parody actually been done, or did I make it up?

holy fucking lol

I put one under a pillow once

(not a vagina mind)

'Vagina mind' sounds like something out of a Flaming Lips video.

Archived