IGNORED

Extremely Human-like Robot Developed in Japan

Lane Visitor

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see the future, it contains Japanese Anime fuck dolls. Japanese Anime fuck dolls everywhere.

the thing is, I think this would actually solve a lot of social ills. And also have the side benefit of lowering population? I guess I'm guardedly optimistic about the whole thing (and perhaps guardedly horny)

i see the future, it contains Japanese Anime fuck dolls. Japanese Anime fuck dolls everywhere.

the thing is, I think this would actually solve a lot of social ills. And also have the side benefit of lowering population? I guess I'm guardedly optimistic about the whole thing (and perhaps guardedly horny)

If the idea of having sex with a machine genuinely excites you, I pity you as I would the village idiot.

If the idea of having sex with a machine genuinely excites you, I pity you as I would the village idiot.

Afraid you won't be getting any action?

I'm merely stating that there is far more to sex than the physical act alone.

Hmm, not really. It'd be more like a posh wank. I like to say I'd use the robot when Mrs Westhead has a head ache, bit the reality is my marriage would fall apart and I'd be left sat with a crustified doll at the breakfast table talking to myself about bitcoins.

Yeah, thanks Denise.

Hmm, not really. It'd be more like a posh wank. I like to say I'd use the robot when Mrs Westhead has a head ache, bit the reality is my marriage would fall apart and I'd be left sat with a crustified doll at the breakfast table talking to myself about bitcoins.

toplel

Yeah, thanks Denise.

Denise? :cerious:

Archived