IGNORED

The Controversial Statement Thread

LimpyLoo

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The world would not be a better place if everyone just 'smoked a joint', it would actually probably be an even worse place

Nah, it would probably not change in any way.

The world would not be a better place if everyone just 'smoked a joint', it would actually probably be an even worse place

I think if everyone took MDMA once (and then drank plenty of Gatorade) then the world would improve.

jaffa cakes are a biscuit not a cake

disagree strongly, a biscuit has to have some level of crunch, jaffa cakes are merely tiny cakes. will be prepared to meet in person and fight to the death over this.pm me.

I think if everyone took MDMA once (and then drank plenty of Gatorade) then the world would improve.

mdma is lovely.

Guest disparaissant

jaffa cakes are a biscuit not a cake

disagree strongly, a biscuit has to have some level of crunch, jaffa cakes are merely tiny cakes. will be prepared to meet in person and fight to the death over this.pm me.

biscuits (aka cookies) are hard and go soft when they spoil

cakes (aka cakes) are soft and go hard when they spoil

saying a jaffa cake is not a cake isn't controversial, it's STOOPID

• 3 months later...

anyone that speaks unabashedly of new technologies as a fix for our environmental problems is either misinformed or ignorant

Yes, they need to be gang raped by science, that'll learn 'em.

CO2 is holding on to heat, but if we put sulphur in the atmosphere or whatever they wanted to do to reduce solar radiation hitting the planet by reflecting some of it back into space, the plants will not be able to grow as vigorously as we would be partly compromising their ability to photosynthesise.

The amount of 9/11 truthers in this thread is comforting.

fikst. Cause you know they did it, and if you don't think so already, there are plenty of places that will grace you with the information that you need to open your eyes to the truthr.

Archived