IGNORED

Aphex Twin & Miles Davis

Guest AlexPallas

Guest AlexPallas

can someone tell me who really made the attached song. i have to admit i am just a bit curious.

This is the first time I've actually heard this track. I've seen it mentioned for like the last 7 years, but never could be arsed to download it. Nice puzzle game music :grin:

Guest Morgan Dunn

i have this track and its one of the few 'rare' releases i questioned the realness of, if someone could verify this id be pleased. it seems like it could be genuine to me- i like it. :undecided:

Guest AlexPallas
i have this track and its one of the few 'rare' releases i questioned the realness of, if someone could verify this id be pleased. it seems like it could be genuine to me- i like it. :undecided:

this track is undisputably fake (note the 'Faek' in the header), we were just discussing the song although we know it is indeed a fake.

It's by a guy named Torley Wong as Chengod says... I can't remember the title but it was probably something as stupidly pretentious as the fake title. There were many rumors that he distributed it as a fake himself, and with a title like that I wouldn't be suprised.

He was a regular on Joyrex.com that everyone made fun of because he was really popular on mp3.com, despite making really really cheesy generic awful trance (but that was the only thing ever popular on mp3.com) and he seemed really out of place with on an electronic music forum. He was a bit up himself really, but perhaps he was just trying really hard to sell his work.

Archived