sheatheman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Vittoria Coffee does some designer cups every now and then. I've been collecting them for the last ~2 years and have stacked them on my work desk. they went down briefly because a co-worker whinged that they were blocking her light and making her feel trapped/claustrophobic (not shitting you) but now she's at another desk so the stacks have made a triumphant return.

12415905_1293458850680778_523055804_o.jp

• 1 month later...

nice. that looks like it's made by the same person who makes the dank skeleton gifs where the skelly is sipping cola and doing other rad things. it's mainly cus of the blue-ish tinge that reminds me of it..

this fella

tumblr_n9tileUMpW1qza1qzo1_500.gif

maybe, maybe not.

love those, I wish there were more indie games with cool low-poly designs like those ones

Can I submit this cup here as contender for the GREATEST TUMBLER CUP EVER MADE ?

KPan3FM.jpg

I went looking for a good one for some time and let me tell you that nothing comes even close to the perfection that is this tumbler design.

Double vac, has a hook, it makes a really satisfying deep "pop" sound when you open the valve, stainless steel, super strong plastic lid, easy to clean, and best of all it absolutely refuses to leak. This cup has it all.

However, it might be inappropriate for this thread? It's not in the same class as jazz and paper/plastic cups..

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived