IGNORED

Another Aphex Faek? (More Tedious YouTube Speculation)

zlemflolia

I ain't got nothing against tuss style tracks and stuff heavily influenced by that sound. what I hate is when people try and pass it off as "unreleased aphex" and be all "mysterious" about some average track made with a load of pirated VSTs. just fucking post the track in YLC under your own name! why are you trying to pretend you're aphex? fucking pathetic.

it's also not at all jidomatix/jk, you guys are fucking deaf.

if8dOJpxBW8WJ.jpg

I pretty much agree with Jason Dönervan since nobody ever even said that Gattarax was Aphex Twin.

The Tuss 'style' deserves to be its own genre. I think Gattarax ought to cut a vinyl.

There are some excellent musicians who do music in the style of Tuss, and there should really be more because I like the aesthetic.

All the genre needs is a proper name such as 'braindance' or 'dubstep' how about 'brainstep'?

edit: since the tuss seems to draw heavily from the 80's latin hiphop (aka freestyle) perhaps 'brainstyle' or 'freebrain' could be another place to splice from.

if8dOJpxBW8WJ.jpg

I pretty much agree with Jason Dönervan since nobody ever even said that Gattarax was Aphex Twin.

The Tuss 'style' deserves to be its own genre. I think Gattarax ought to cut a vinyl.

There are some excellent musicians who do music in the style of Tuss, and there should really be more because I like the aesthetic.

All the genre needs is a proper name such as 'braindance' or 'dubstep' how about 'brainstep'?

edit: since the tuss seems to draw heavily from the 80's latin hiphop (aka freestyle) perhaps 'brainstyle' or 'freebrain' could be another place to splice from.

*gives up on music*

Also, the video seems a bit odd - why'd Richard use an (presumably) American fairground for a video (unless he just found any old video to go with the track). Nah, no buying it.

I've edited the topic title - don't go labeling something unless you're almost 100% sure. Leads people to buy in and spread disinformation.

dude, how are you the owner of this site? thread should be deleted asap - all it's doing is feeding a sad little boy's ego (that sad little boy being sup).

I changed the title of the thread - and what proof do you have that this is Sup?

Also, the video seems a bit odd - why'd Richard use an (presumably) American fairground for a video (unless he just found any old video to go with the track). Nah, no buying it.

I've edited the topic title - don't go labeling something unless you're almost 100% sure. Leads people to buy in and spread disinformation.

dude, how are you the owner of this site? thread should be deleted asap - all it's doing is feeding a sad little boy's ego (that sad little boy being sup).

I changed the title of the thread - and what proof do you have that this is Sup?

It was a comment either in:

this thread

or

this thread

but the comment i'm looking for seems to have ben deleted by the author perhaps. you yourself posted the below though, so probably should remove the "AFX" element from the title of this thread lest it draw attention to something embarassing...

This whole thread is becoming a clusterfuck so I'm shutting it down - bottom line - it's not him.

Can't quote directly from the thread because you locked it.

also, reading those threads it's pretty bloody obvious that Zeffolia made these tracks, therefore i strongly suspect Zeffolia is a Sup dupe. I would also suspect another dupe is 123. no-one will believe me i know, but I bet you a million dollars i'm right. sure, the IPs will differ or whatever, he'll be on a VPN or proxy or some shit.

anyway, i'm off now.

either RDJ is completely ran out of ideas, or people continue to make extremely uninspired software-synth horribly derivative renditions of Aphex twin without including anything even remotely special or fresh or skill-flexing to fool a real RDJ fan.

Don`t care if it`s Aphex, never liked him, but whoever this is has nice production skills, I mean, the sound is really good, a bit too much reverb but still nicely done.

2WV I don't get what is your problem with this. It's just music. I enjoyed it, I don't give a shit if it's aphex or not, and neither should you.

You guys are hilarious

Hi richard

2WV I don't get what is your problem with this. It's just music. I enjoyed it, I don't give a shit if it's aphex or not, and neither should you.

You guys are hilarious

Hi richard

I think I explained my issues with it very thoroughly.

Archived