IGNORED

Another Aphex Faek? (More Tedious YouTube Speculation)

zlemflolia

Also, the video seems a bit odd - why'd Richard use an (presumably) American fairground for a video (unless he just found any old video to go with the track). Nah, no buying it.

I've edited the topic title - don't go labeling something unless you're almost 100% sure. Leads people to buy in and spread disinformation.

all these types of threads really do is insult aphex, his body of work and make it less likely he will release anything.

so let's not have any more eh?

edit: gargarattatwat loony is sup. par for the course for that silly cunt.

Also, the video seems a bit odd - why'd Richard use an (presumably) American fairground for a video (unless he just found any old video to go with the track). Nah, no buying it.

I've edited the topic title - don't go labeling something unless you're almost 100% sure. Leads people to buy in and spread disinformation.

dude, how are you the owner of this site? thread should be deleted asap - all it's doing is feeding a sad little boy's ego (that sad little boy being sup).

all these types of threads really do is insult aphex, his body of work and make it less likely he will release anything.

Really? Seems like Richard would either like this sort of thing or couldn't care less. And I doubt that his decision to release anything is influenced by what's said or posted on WATMM.

Vocoder in 46 Analord-Masplid Vs. Rubbing the Wrong Way Vs Ear Pinch (DJ Spunkshower's Earpunch Mix) Vs The Tuss... The vocoder is what arouses my suspicion the most... How many contemprary artists are truly avant garde enough to make frequent use of it. Presumeably it's custom built.

It think personally it's a pretty good track. It's enjoyable n' stuff. Then I wouldn't say that it is indeed a new 'phex.

I won't believe anything about him until a label or a journal announces something directly. I want serious information god dammit!

Decent track.

most rdj is boring and his knockoff wanabes are even more so

For someone who likes AFX as little as you do - you seem to post a lot in the aphex subforum

I'll take an analord rip-off any day over poorly constructed AE-esque random generated tones or random sonic assault music, at least I can groove to analord rip-offs

:diablo:

Archived