IGNORED

Foster the People - Supermodel

Joyrex

Guest Gravity

their first album was actually pretty good for something so popular. surprised me.

haven't heard this new one, but i have heard this track. enjoyed it.

Guest Papillon

Are we allowed to talk about main stream releases on here even if they are good?? Yikes.

I like the tracks I've heard so far, especially the one on regular top 40 radio stations, coming of age...it's a good tune so the album is probably very good too.

Joyrex I have to ask... You said this is "great stuff", which seems like a reasonable comment, but I read in an old thread something about you making a slightly less favourable comment about Drukqs. Maybe I misread the thread....

Hope AFX doesn't read this thread or you'll be back in his revenge book again.

That Pumped Up Kicks track is by them right? I had to cave in and finally admit I liked it. Resistance was futile it seemed.

To my knowledge a few of them are Aphex fans, I'm sure I read that somewhere...

Are we allowed to talk about main stream releases on here even if they are good?? Yikes.

I like the tracks I've heard so far, especially the one on regular top 40 radio stations, coming of age...it's a good tune so the album is probably very good too.

Joyrex I have to ask... You said this is "great stuff", which seems like a reasonable comment, but I read in an old thread something about you making a slightly less favourable comment about Drukqs. Maybe I misread the thread....

Hope AFX doesn't read this thread or you'll be back in his revenge book again.

Good music is good music.

Foster is an American band, so saying "great stuff" to them won't get their knickers in a twist. :emotawesomepm9:

Archived