IGNORED

Grimes - Miss_Anthropocene

J3FF3R00

On 2/23/2020 at 1:19 PM, Lada Laika said:

I'm enjoying it quite a lot! The best tracks are probably "So Heavy", "IDORU", and "Delete Forever" but there's not one song I outright skip each time. Kind of sounds like Halfaxa and the better songs from Art Angels had a baby.

Agreed, I liked this a lot more than I expected and found it more engaging than Art Angels but while continuing that pop songwriting effort she's been really focused on. "Violence" is about the only dud of a track and it's not terrible, just a really dull EDM lite song.

57 minutes ago, joshuatxuk said:

Agreed, I liked this a lot more than I expected and found it more engaging than Art Angels but while continuing that pop songwriting effort she's been really focused on. "Violence" is about the only dud of a track and it's not terrible, just a really dull EDM lite song.

The Violence instrumental is literally a Deadmau5 remix by i_o that she apparently did the vocals for in an hour, lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived