IGNORED

Ourson - Light From A Closing Door

will purchase as soon as I can, lovely sounds from a lovely individual that has been working his ass off for a lovely amount of time.

PROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so lovely. I feel like your style has really matured over the last few years. It's a great balance between noisy & confusing almost-percussion and trembling, longing drones. It sort of harkens back to Druid for me actually (one of my favorite tracks of yours).

Really great work.

thanks. this is a mix of material from the past 10 years. some is new some is old. this is an overall, minimal and simple album, so yea you could say it has a mature sound. it's just sort of a no bee ess melodic ambient album with a few subtle noise elements. i'm glad it seems to be well received. i have some more current work coming out on Wil-Ru later on in the year that i'm really excited about. material more in the form of 'Oth'

Ourson is a real slow burning creature of it's own direction.

thanks. this is a mix of material from the past 10 years. some is new some is old. this is an overall, minimal and simple album, so yea you could say it has a mature sound. it's just sort of a no bee ess melodic ambient album with a few subtle noise elements. i'm glad it seems to be well received. i have some more current work coming out on Wil-Ru later on in the year that i'm really excited about. material more in the form of 'Oth'

Ourson is a real slow burning creature of it's own direction.

Exactly these two points. I have been telling people to check it out as a whole, since despite its origins, it has an amazingly cohesive feel throughout. Like if I didn't already know what it was, I'd swear it was a single recording session that yielded the material.

And it takes a lot to fool me.

bump!

because it's 9am and i'm sipping on english breakfast and i'm out of ideas for where else to promote this thing... i'm also procrastinating getting straight to work on other things. like recording new shit... hmm, what is today all about... time to find out. bump!

I know what you mean, I put 4 releases in EKT recently and I have no idea where else to share them. I guess I put all my eggs in one basket by being WATMMsclusive . .

• 1 month later...

bump!

because it's 9am and i'm sipping on english breakfast and i'm out of ideas for where else to promote this thing... i'm also procrastinating getting straight to work on other things. like recording new shit... hmm, what is today all about... time to find out. bump!

well you got to me, and i'm the guy you want to get to.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived