IGNORED

ISIS!

spunktronics

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

did they remove a few vertical slices from his body or does he not have clavicle/collar bones? shoulders connect directly to the neck.

gotta say.. this video is pretty boring. if they want to hold my attention they'll have to entertain me.

if they could maybe film the explosions as they happen. that'd be cool

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Wow, wasn't expecting to see a sitting congressman publicly consider backing the IS. There is a certain line to his logic, 'let's pit two brown people against each other,' but of course it's terribly inhumane and ignorant of much larger issues. I wonder how much farther we could head down that path of people who buy into logics like that...it's seriously the type of thing I could see Trump himself saying. And if King Trump says something, you know there's gonna be 10+% of the population that would go along with it no matter what, as long as he justified it thusly. 

Wow, wasn't expecting to see a sitting congressman publicly consider backing the IS. There is a certain line to his logic, 'let's pit two brown people against each other,' but of course it's terribly inhumane and ignorant of much larger issues. I wonder how much farther we could head down that path of people who buy into logics like that...it's seriously the type of thing I could see Trump himself saying. And if King Trump says something, you know there's gonna be 10+% of the population that would go along with it no matter what, as long as he justified it thusly. 

it gets into Catch-22 type territory really quickly. 

Archived