IGNORED

"Another" "Unreleased" "Test Press"

KyonPalm

I have an unreleased aphex test pressing but the test went wrong and it was accidentally pressed as the isley brothers "go for your guns" LP what can I say that's why you do a fucking test amirite asking $50,000 serious bidders only international buyers please contact me before bidding.

lol

wtf is this supposed to be?

just "the test press".

of what

UNRELEASED TEST PRESS The Aphex Twin - TR606 (A Porky Prime Cut)

Duh. Only the biggest, most unreleased album never heard of.

I have an unreleased aphex test pressing but the test went wrong and it was accidentally pressed as the isley brothers "go for your guns" LP what can I say that's why you do a fucking test amirite asking $50,000 serious bidders only international buyers please contact me before bidding.

o

m

g

KICKSTART NOW PLZ

o

m

g

KICKSTART NOW PLZ

even includes isley brothers artwork and printed inner sleeve (complete fucking messed up test pressing ffs). my loss, your gain.

Judging by the banding on the vinyl in the auction's picture, there's clearly four tracks on one of the sides. UI Red had six and five per side, but one of the second side tracks was just two seconds of noise... so maybe this is UI red and someone went berserk with a sharpie on the label.

what sort of test pressing has that type of center label?

obvs it's a test label

lol

they wuz like: let's test this new type of label on an afex test pressing

Edit: it kind of does look like universal indicator red covered in sharpie lol

o

m

g

KICKSTART NOW PLZ

even includes isley brothers artwork and printed inner sleeve (complete fucking messed up test pressing ffs). my loss, your gain.

lel

Hey guys I have some joyrex's ep to sell at good price, they are more than played out but I can garantee you they have been played by the Man Himself...
100 euros each, anyone???

on a side note does anyone have a rip of #AFXglastonbury2014 lol

Archived