IGNORED

WATMM Meetup in Amsterdam, August 15th 2014

i'm ready to pop my autechre cherry..., but that name.. that fucking name i like the halloween aspect and rotterdam and the line-up i vote rotterwatmm

these were meant to be two lines:

i'm ready to pop my autechre cherry..., but that name.. that fucking name. le guess who festival just sounds really fucking lame i'm sorry i can't go there

i like the halloween aspect and rotterdam and the line-up, so rotterwattm is what i like.

Also

eeh

yeah, who's down? i'm not deciding alone here haha

i'm ready to pop my autechre cherry..., but that name.. that fucking name i like the halloween aspect and rotterdam and the line-up i vote rotterwatmm

these were meant to be two lines:

i'm ready to pop my autechre cherry..., but that name.. that fucking name. le guess who festival just sounds really fucking lame i'm sorry i can't go there

i like the halloween aspect and rotterdam and the line-up, so rotterwattm is what i like.

Also

eeh

yeah, who's down? i'm not deciding alone here haha

Haha, yeah, I got it, you're right, that name is horrible :biggrin: the lineup is really amazing though, but it might not work for a watmm meet-up since it's a bit pricey.

Rotterdam seems awesome and I'm planning to go there anyway, hope more people are joining :)? If anyone knows about any other good parties in the near future, let us know!

I don't know of anything yet, but Trouw has a lot of good stuff AFACT. Patronaat Haarlem is a nice venue as well, I've seen 65daysofstatic there and they got some electronic stuff every now and then.

Btw, I've seen Biosphere & DMX Krew this weekend, but it was in Enschede which is on the other side of the country.

Oh wait maybe I didn't go, got it confused with the Legowelt show.

I don't know of anything yet, but Trouw has a lot of good stuff AFACT. Patronaat Haarlem is a nice venue as well, I've seen 65daysofstatic there and they got some electronic stuff every now and then.

Btw, I've seen Biosphere & DMX Krew this weekend, but it was in Enschede which is on the other side of the country.

Yeah, didn't bother to go there, too far! Cool names though! Trouw is closing soon, Patronaat doesn't really do a lot of braindancey stuff (although I saw Vibert there years ago). 030303 seems a bit quiet lately too :(

You know that Autechre is coming to Utrecht soon btw? I'm going to that anyway :)

Yeah, didn't bother to go there, too far! Cool names though! Trouw is closing soon, Patronaat doesn't really do a lot of braindancey stuff (although I saw Vibert there years ago). 030303 seems a bit quiet lately too :(

You know that Autechre is coming to Utrecht soon btw? I'm going to that anyway :)

i might go as well!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up, the set by I-F (Beverly Hills 808303) has been uploaded today, and it's absolutely SMASHING. Wish I'd gone to this!

https://intergalacticfm.com/content/audio.php?a=i&i=3687&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Also, we can start planning a next meetup here too? Like I said above, we also have:

Bangface Holland - October 31st, Rotterdam (Mike Dred, DJ Ruffneck, 030303 crew, etc.)

Le Guess Who - November 22nd, Utrecht (four days of music - but let's focus on saturday (Autechre, Swans, etc.))

More options?

Le Guess Who sounds like a good idea

Anyone willing to come?

http://leguesswho.nl/

• 1 year later...

hey guys, any chance someone who speaks dutch can give a run down on what is discussed in this vid w/ Guy Tavares & crew..

Is it about the undrground bunker-topia?

Ha, I uploaded that. It's generally about his upbringing, his autism and paranoia, how he was bullied and him living with his family in that squat. And why he puts his kids through noise gigs while they have to wear gas masks in a bunker (answer: to prepare them for WWIII and coping with fear).

Met him a few times, dude is a crazy boss!

Archived