IGNORED

Apple's new campus is amazing

Allize

I don't know if it has been posted before, but it's pretty IDM.

34833-neue-bilder-apple-campus-2.jpg

The 176-acre campus includes a four-story, 2.8 million square foot circular office complex, meant to accommodate up to 14,000 employees, as well as a restaurant, fitness center, various transportation options, and countless other amenities.

It will also incorporate more green space than is presently available at Cupertino's Campus 1.

"Too many people believe you can't do this or that"—build either a practical workspace or an eco-friendly atmosphere. "What we've found is that both are doable," Cook said this week. "Because the long-term consequences of not addressing climate are huge."

Official Video

http://www.apple.com/environment/climate-change/#campus-video

that is indeed a pretty "green" building for a tech company that has nearly perfected the art of planned obsolescence

Note that the blurb said, 'eco-friendly atmosphere'.

I didn't want to be the one to break the ice, this thread was clearly a landmine, Heheh. I wonder if they, in the interest of cutting carbon emissions due to transportation, have installed a dormitory wing for their workers, complete with suicide netting of course.

It's weird how in the concept art, the artist made the trees all greyish... What is the meaning of this? Composite and concept artists are sharp when it comes to details, so this was intentional! OMG! "Let's show em' why 1984, won't be like 1984...", my ass. And notice how the surrounding area has its greenery killed by HAARP disaster and flattened by ultrasonic blast equivalent to 5 megatons of TNT? It's all grey cuz Apple is in kahootz with HAARP usage and is gonna make the area a post-apocalyptic grey depressing land, where the circular building is the only ray of light. Marketing! Fuck this!!!

Apple was once the underdog genius who knew what was best (really), but now they've been taken over by borg-like anti-human agenda, NO~~~!!! Look at current videos on YouTube of John Hutchison, and he's been posting offbeat random shit, with him in women's clothing and a blonde wig, makeup, etc.- just gone off, because he's experimented way too much with hi-tech alien level shit that he couldn't properly control. This is just like Apple. During their years of true innovation, their developments were so advanced that they had to experiment with alien tech to make possible what was only previously imaginable. And just like Hutchison, everybody who's been there for years has cracked due to electromagnetic fields related to their impulsion levitation and teleportation tech devices, so the whole "Apple" is getting skewed beyond recognition.

I bought the first iPhone on day 1, but I will never buy another iPhone or get involved with their cloud human control experiment. I might buy a Mac Pro, though, because Logic is amazing.

It's weird how in the concept art, the artist made the trees all greyish... What is the meaning of this? Composite and concept artists are sharp when it comes to details, so this was intentional! OMG! "Let's show em' why 1984, won't be like 1984...", my ass. And notice how the surrounding area has its greenery killed by HAARP disaster and flattened by ultrasonic blast equivalent to 5 megatons of TNT? It's all grey cuz Apple is in kahootz with HAARP usage and is gonna make the area a post-apocalyptic grey depressing land, where the circular building is the only ray of light. Marketing! Fuck this!!!

Apple was once the underdog genius who knew what was best (really), but now they've been taken over by borg-like anti-human agenda, NO~~~!!! Look at current videos on YouTube of John Hutchison, and he's been posting offbeat random shit, with him in women's clothing and a blonde wig, makeup, etc.- just gone off, because he's experimented way too much with hi-tech alien level shit that he couldn't properly control. This is just like Apple. During their years of true innovation, their developments were so advanced that they had to experiment with alien tech to make possible what was only previously imaginable. And just like Hutchison, everybody who's been there for years has cracked due to electromagnetic fields related to their impulsion levitation and teleportation tech devices, so the whole "Apple" is getting skewed beyond recognition.

I bought the first iPhone on day 1, but I will never buy another iPhone or get involved with their cloud human control experiment. I might buy a Mac Pro, though, because Logic is amazing.

Yeah, I'm annoyed about it, but I need a tablet now and I'm probably going to buy an ipad, because it has lower latency for music aps, and has nice art tools. We'll see though the idea is causing me much consternation, the thing that sways it though is the family pass, my brother has soo many fucking aps, cool music tools etc.

Is there video of the completed campus?

There is a video in the first post of the construction site - just foundations and groundwork as of August 2014. Really cool aerial footage from a drone cam. Im actually surprised a random guy managed to fly around there as long as he did, im sure the construction site is locked down with the most security apple's endless money can buy. Put another way, one of my mates from college who studied construction management is working on this campus (at least as far as we can guess). He moved to Cupertino to work on a large 'unnamed' construction site and his company expressly forbids talking about any of his work.

There is a video in the first post of the construction site - just foundations and groundwork as of August 2014. Really cool aerial footage from a drone cam. Im actually surprised a random guy managed to fly around there as long as he did, im sure the construction site is locked down with the most security apple's endless money can buy. Put another way, one of my mates from college who studied construction management is working on this campus (at least as far as we can guess). He moved to Cupertino to work on a large 'unnamed' construction site and his company expressly forbids talking about any of his work.

They don't want to mention super secret underground void that is to house steve's embalmed remains, and serve as a place of reflection and worship.

Yah, totally. As I mentioned in my previous post... Apple is involved with alien tech. You think that circular shape is just an aesthetic campus? Psh'! What's gonna be housed several hundred meters underground will make the Large Hadron Collider look like caveman shit.

anybody know about how Apple basically 'owns' the city of Cupertino in California? Really smart idea to open up HQ in a very small city, where in time you would have that entire city in your back pocket. It's like having a private security force but much better.
Facebook took a cue from that an relocated to Menlo Park, they now actually have menlo park police on the Facebook payroll now who have 'law enforcement' access to the facebook database.

Pretty bizarre world we're living in that people can give praise to this type of institution or it's practices.

Silicon Valley needs to get fucked. These companies have been openly handing so much of our private data over to the NSA for years, time for them to seriously pay the price.

if by 'amazing' you mean terrifying or morally reprehensible. I concur

anybody know about how Apple basically 'owns' the city of Cupertino in California? Really smart idea to open up HQ in a very small city, where in time you would have that entire city in your back pocket. It's like having a private security force but much better.

Facebook took a cue from that an relocated to Menlo Park, they now actually have menlo park police on the Facebook payroll now who have 'law enforcement' access to the facebook database.

Pretty bizarre world we're living in that people can give praise to this type of institution or it's practices.

Silicon Valley needs to get fucked. These companies have been openly handing so much of our private data over to the NSA for years, time for them to seriously pay the price.

posted via tapatalk from my iphone 5s

:cisfor:

So you don't use any apple products there John?

i use apple products, I don't have an iphone though (did you just type that in for laughs?).

doesn't mean I have to be some kind of absolutist about it, these companies do horrendous things for our fundamental privacy rights. In fact organizing a protest or activist blockade against Apple would be a lot easier when using their own tools against them (using Google Maps to stage a google campus protest/blockade would actually be savvy). Obviously product boycotts haven't worked already, other types of action would be more effective.

Yeah, I'm annoyed about it, but I need a tablet now and I'm probably going to buy an ipad, because it has lower latency for music aps, and has nice art tools. We'll see though the idea is causing me much consternation, the thing that sways it though is the family pass, my brother has soo many fucking aps, cool music tools etc.

i got an ipad air from my work and i think it's pretty cool. definitely not as customizable as android products (i have one android tablet and phone). the only big issues to me are the lack of widgets and no microsd slot. however, it does run VERY smoothly and most of the free apps seem higher quality than the ones i find on the google play store.

i use apple products, I don't have an iphone though (did you just type that in for laughs?).

doesn't mean I have to be some kind of absolutist about it, these companies do horrendous things for our fundamental privacy rights. In fact organizing a protest or activist blockade against Apple would be a lot easier when using their own tools against them (using Google Maps to stage a google campus protest/blockade would actually be savvy). Obviously product boycotts haven't worked already, other types of action would be more effective.

Yeah, just ribbing you. No offence intended.

I find that many people (not necessarily you) are of the nature that they will call out bodies like the NSA for invading privacy, but they are the first to complain when there is something the NSA should have caught. "why weren't they watching this person, viewing their emails" etc etc.

Many of these people are the same ones that say "I fucking hate apple, apple sucks" and then they buy the next mac or iphone etc. Again, not you. Just lots of people I've encountered in my day to day life.

In fact, a loose analogy... someone in my facebook feed was complaining about how stringently he was scanned at Canada Customs, but then commented about a Canadian that has joined Isis saying "wtf why isn't CSIS intercepting these people? wtf does my tax dollars go to?"

I find that many people (not necessarily you) are of the nature that they will call out bodies like the NSA for invading privacy, but they are the first to complain when there is something the NSA should have caught. "why weren't they watching this person, viewing their emails" etc etc.

Many of these people are the same ones that say "I fucking hate apple, apple sucks" and then they buy the next mac or iphone etc. Again, not you. Just lots of people I've encountered in my day to day life.

In fact, a loose analogy... someone in my facebook feed was complaining about how stringently he was scanned at Canada Customs, but then commented about a Canadian that has joined Isis saying "wtf why isn't CSIS intercepting these people? wtf does my tax dollars go to?"

among these 'many people' I would include Edward Snowden and even Glenn Greenwald, they have turned this debate into essentially US VS the NSA, when in reality it's these private corporations that are working hand in glove with them.

I don't mind the hypocrisy, I think we can all agree that Fracking and off-shore Oil drilling 'sucks' but we still all use the gas.

Archived