IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chesney

I don't enjoy how Aphex has suddenly begun putting weird sounds into his tracks. That's a new concept that needs to go.

Example? Electronic music IS weird sounds, if you like generic, listen to your sisters scouting for girls cd.

Seriously though, what sounds do you refer to?

I don't enjoy how Aphex has suddenly begun putting weird sounds into his tracks. That's a new concept that needs to go.

Example? Electronic music IS weird sounds, if you like generic, listen to your sisters scouting for girls cd.

welcome to the internet

Guest Chesney

Exactly, "Weird sounds" pfff. such a weird thing to say. I can't troll, obviously but you pulled it off in one short post. Congrats Friendly Foil.

welcome to the internet

:cisfor:

:facepalm:

Guest Chesney

yep, this little autistic monkey cannot understand the internet humour especially this forum. Woop! i'll just carry on thinking everyone is more retarded than I am and everything will be fine.

I am enjoying myself in here though, like the BT ads used to say "It's good to talk"

Guest skibby

I bet it'll be something that inspires 50 pages of arguments

i think being positive is the best way to go, not negative.

Archived